Sit

"Why what?" I reply sarcastically, feeling myself growing defensive.

She lowers her head for a moment, but I see a vein throbbing in her temple momentarily.

"Screw this." She then hisses under her breath, looking back up at me for a moment before walking away.

"Hey! Hey, where are you going?" I call out after her, eventually muttering 'shit' before following her across the parking lot. She reaches the street and looks both ways before crossing, and I manage to jog and catch up with her.

"Camila, stop." I try, but she keeps walking down the street and farther from the school.

Nervously, I glance over my shoulder to make sure nobody is following us. It's not like I haven't skipped before, but skipping lunch by following Camila after being in a fight because someone suspected us being more than just a teacher and her student is nerve-wracking, to say the least.

It's not until she turns a few more corners in silence that I realise where we're heading, but why would she take me back to her house?

We reach her place, and she leads me around to the back door. She unlocks it with a key found beneath a plant pot and heads inside. The fact that she left the door open for me at least tells me she wants me to follow her in so I do just that, closing the door behind me before following her up the stairs and into a bathroom.

"Sit." She says shortly, pointing to the bath.

"What?" I ask despite her instructions being clear.

"Sit down, Y/n." She repeats.

I sigh and perch myself on the side of the bath, watching as she digs through her cabinet in search of something. She pulls out a first aid kit and comes to squat in front of me, taking my hands gently in hers.

I hiss as she taps one of my knuckles lightly before opening the box and retrieving some supplies.

Starting with some alcohol to clean the wounds, she slowly nurses my hands back to health despite my frequent cussing.

Then, she does something I was far from expecting. She slaps me, hard, across the face.

Haha my cliffhangers will never end!! *evil laugh*

Just kidding

I love you guys so much aghhh!! The feedback on this book is incredible! Thank you all so much!