Come to work

Me and Jumin were sat on a sofa. I was sat at the end hugging a pillow it was like I was ready for sleep, whereas he was so formal sitting up with his arms crossed his eyes were closed. Wondering if he was asleep I spoke calmly "Jumin , what are you thinking about?" His eyes quickly shoot open and he answers "Oh... It's nothing" surprised by his quick surprise I cuddle deeper into the pillow, "Aren't you sleepy?" I sit up so I'm looking at him I shrug my shoulders "If you are, you can sleep on the bed" I feel my body become hot and I cover my cheeks, by cuddling into the pillow "I'll turn off the lights" I look around the room and notice no other bed, my thoughts spiral. "Where will you sleep?" I question pointing towards him, he keeps a straight face and replys "I'll be fine, I don't think I'll sleep." I look towards the bed my eyes wide, he stands up and I quietly follow. He turns off the light and I sit on the bed "I'm still in my clothes" I whisper hoping he'd hear. His calm voice come the pitch darkness "Do you mind if I read for you?" I shake my head as if he could see me and answer "Please do. I'll feel comfortable if I hear your voice." Waiting for my eyes to adjust I cuddle into the covers after pulling my trousers down. "I'm glad you want to hear it" A dim light fills the room from his fish tank, revealing Jumin standing next to me, I roll onto the side facing him and watch him read the book. He starts reading and with no clue of what it is I question "What is the book about?" I say pulling myself deeper into the sheets. His calm voice fills my ears "Oh... Are you curious?" We catch eye contact and my heart skips a beat, I breaking contact and let him carry on talking. He starts to talk about the friend he'd like to read to and I start feeling hot and angry "Don't talk about someone else. I'm getting jelous" I mumble hoping he wouldn't hear. I hear him chuckle alittle and reply "I didn't mean to make you jealous" I look up into his dark eyes, and he looks into mine sadly. He talks about Rika and regret of my words overcome me, while i sense his old feelings for her. "but I feel so Curious about you as I was with her" I hide deeper in my covers as I smelt Jumin in the covers.

"You want to know more about me?" I question, he places the book carefullly on his lap and adds "Now that you're right beside me, I want to know you." I feel more hotter and silently scream into the sheet covering my mouth. "You made me turn all my focous on you..." I feel my eyes flicker and we catch eye contact. "It seems I've just kept it you up. Go to sleep now, young lady" I give him a smile while thinking "Darn narcolepsy kicking in at the wrong time" He stands up and walks away into the darkness.

---Jumin POV---

After a little while of Mc being asleep I hear quiet rustling and footsteps as she get's out of bed, my eyes had adjusted to the room so I could watch her dak figure walk towards the bathroom. I watch the figure touch the wall mutiple times search for the light, room lights up a little and her black figure turns to colour. I feel my face turn hot as she stands in her pants and her top only, she slowly walks into the bathroom after a while walks out and then goes back to bed. I walk over slowly and turn of the light "Sorry Jumin" She mumbled as I walked back over to the seat. Letting out a small chuckle, while I tried to hide how happy I was when she said my name.

---Time Skip---

I am awakened by my alarm, I move to my phone turning it off and lean off the bed for my bag. I reach in relising there were no tablets left, I quickly search through all my bag and let out a sigh. Remember that last night I was going to get more when I left last night, however my gaze moved across the room. New chat room open:

Jumin: It hasn't been scientifically proven that beautiful women sleep more.

Mc: Do you think I am beautful?

I look up to where he was before to see he wasn't there, I tilt my head round the corner. Giving up I watch as Jaehee joins and begs Jumin to go to work. He worry's about Elizabeth and I quickly add

Mc: I'll take care of her! Go ahead.

Jaehee: ❀

Jaehee: That is such a good idea.

After sorting that I will take care of Elizabeth I carefully slide my trousers back on and try to flattern my bed hair. I look at my bag and sigh "Just have to ask for a shit tonn of coffee" I slide my socks on as a big message pops up.

Jumin: ❁I finished the pancakes for Mc.❁

I say goodbye to jaehee before crawling off the bed and make my way to the kitchen, I rub my eyes trying to get rid of all the makeup and give jumin a big smile. "Mc..." I walk towards the counter and lean onto the counter top "Your sleepy eyes look very cute" smile my eyes adjusting to the bright light. Quickly moving my gaze away, hiding my blushing face, "I think I'll have to work" I look back at him and nod "I can't just sit and let strange rumours get around in my office." Elizabeth lets out a loud meow and jumin sighs "If you take care of Elizabeth the 3rd, I'll feel sake while I'm gone... Will you be okay?" I lean back trying to spot her cage "I'll take good care of her. Don't worry and go." a smile brightens his face. Causing me to mirror a smile back "You have a beautiful heart" that smile soon turns flustered as I walk towards Elizabeth, trying to hide it. In preparation for me to look after Elizabeth he calls a guard and lets Elizabeth out the cage to eat.

Halfway through the demostration of how to feed Elizabeth the guard enters the room "You can leave the door open" Jumin calls as the guard opens the door. They talks buisness to as I gaze up at humans face and how professional he looked, Elizabeth lets out a loud meow when the guard starts to freak. "Something white just moved at a very fast speed just now" I quickly turn around as I hear Jumin's voice behind, He normally keeps his cool and his words are emotionless but this time it was different, "What...?"

"No... Elizabeth?" I say as I step closer to the door, stopping when Jumin's wild thoughts are spoken "She was there just now" I turn to see his face hiding the pain "Where did she go?" I lean to see the door, the corridor was completely empty. I hear footsteps "A white fur ball just disappeared towards that direction" I look towards the direction he was pointing out and turn around my thought consumed on Jumin's emotions. After deciding to find her I watch as he get's ready to find her and grabbing his wrist suddenly "Jumin, I'll help you find her!" I squeal as he turns around with a bright red tint on his cheeks. "No. You stay here. Mc" I frown at his words hoping I could help, but his hand grips mine "Dont leave. Alright?" Nodding my head and wave him goodbye as he exits the room. I stood still for a while in tense awkwardness, soon filled with boredom "Well... This is fun" I move back to Jumin's room to retrieve my phone and quickly remember my tablets. "Coffee" I mumble I open the front door and stand in the corridor "And his guards are gone" i mutter in my lonesome before walking back into the apartment, sitting on the sofa I watch the outside world hoping the light would help me stay awake. "Still bored" I say as I sigh looking at the street for Jumin.