Hoseok widened his eyes slightly, his lips curled up in a slight, cute pout.
"You mean it..?" He questioned, a little stunned at your decision. You nodded your head, the grip on his hands getting a little tighter. "I want to be friends with you, Hoseok. Let's be friends." You repeated, putting emphasis on the fact that you wanted him around. He gulped, his face bright red like a tomato, only growing redder the more he looked into your eyes. His heart shaped smile returned, giving you a small warmth in your chest.
"Okay?" You questioned. He nodded his head, his smile never leaving his face.
"Okay.." he whispered cutely. You snickered softly at him, looking into his eyes a little longer.
"Y/N I-...oh?"
You looked over Hoseok's shoulder to see your step father standing in the doorway. That's when you noticed you were holding onto Hoseok's hands. You quickly removed your hands from his and stuffed them in your pockets. "Uh, He was just leaving, right Hobi?"
"Hobi?"
"Yes, that's you."
"Oh, yea that is-that's me..?" He looked at your father. "I'm- I'm Hobi..?"
"Bye Hoseok." You waved, almost shoving him out the door.
"Bye Y-N." He called out before you closed the door. You sighed in relief before looking over to your step dad, who had a small smile on his face.
"Why are you smiling like that?" You questioned crossing your arms. He chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing nothing..just, you made a friend." He pointed out, smiling softly at you. You took a deep breath and nodded your head. "Yea, yea I guess I did." You confirmed, smiling back at him.
"I'm going out for dinner for a business meeting later, you want to come? You feeling better?" Your step father questioned.
"No thank you, I wanna rest a little while longer. Let's go to dinner tomorrow okay?"
Your dad took a minute, a little shocked by your question, but eventually nodded his head. "Yea, okay."
You smiled and nodded your head slightly. "I'll see you tomorrow."
"Night Y/N."
You ran up to your room and waited for your dad to leave as you laid in bed glaring at the ceiling.

"Y/N, you've been laying here for like an hour." Taehyung pointed out, laying next to you. You shrugged and looked at him.
"Yea well..I have a lot going on in my mind." You stated coldly.
"What's wrong? You can tell me." He attempted comforting you, placing his hand in yours. "Was it the movie? Are you still upset about it?" He questioned moving a little closer to you.
"The girl went to go see her ex. He was dying, and she went there to see him."
"...okay?"
"He was dying, and she went to see him before he died. She was there for him."
"Okay..?" Taehyung slurred again.
You scoffed and took your hand out of his.
"You're not here for me, you're here, for me." You spoke softly, sitting up on your bed. "You're here, for me." You mumbled, tears stuck in your eyes.
He gulped before he sat up as well, scanning your face before he rested his hand on your cheek.
"I'm sorry,Y/N.." he whispered, his voice cracked due to the lump in his throat. "I'm so sorry.." he mumbled, wiping the tear that strolled down your cheek. You sniffled and took his hand off your face.
"You bastard..." you whispered. "You. Bastard. I love you, but I hate you so much right now." You admitted, chuckling as tears continued to roll down your face. "I should've known something was wrong when I saw you the first time I had."
"Y/N I'm sorry but-"
"Where's your body? You said your soul ages 4 years but it's a minute on earth. So where's your body if your soul is here? Did you die again?" You questioned.
"It's not about me right now Y/N, it's about you."
"Well apparently I'm going to die soon so whether it's about me or not, I still want to know." You sternly told him, crossing your arms. Taehyung sighed and brushed his hair out of his face.
"I'm...I'm in a hospital in a coma. And I don't have a lot of time Y/N." He explained, a little hesitant.
You gulped, taking in the information you were receiving. "So...how sick am I?"
Taehyung shrugged. "I don't know. I was sent to tell you, that's all I know."
You exhaled loudly and brushed your hair behind your ear.
"Taehyung what do I do..?" You questioned, not knowing what your next step should be. He wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug, rubbing your back softly. "You fight." He whispered, his grip getting tighter. "You live, and you love." He then put his hands on your shoulders to break the embrace. "Okay?"
You nodded softly, suddenly unable to shed anymore tears.