27. london day three

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Ella was filming the video for vogue and they told her she couldn't bring anyone. Ella was just breaking the news to Timmy.

"Of course, I'll just chill here. Go!" Timmy was pushing her out the door because she was going to be late.

"Okay, I'll see you later. I'll be a couple of hours tops" she was half way out the door at this point. She stopped him pushing her by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. He melted into the kiss, forgetting about her being late and ran his hands up the back of her shirt. He finally remembered what he was doing and pulled away.

"Go, you're gonna be late. I'll be right here when you get back" He grinned just as she was all the way out the door.

"Call me if you have an issue" she kissed him quickly and then ran to the lift. He waved at her before finally closing the door.

To be honest, Timothée didn't know what he was going to do while she was at her photo shoot. She had told him how to work the TV, she had shown him where all the food was and given him the spare key. He could do whatever he wanted, but all he wanted was to be with Ella.

He set up Brooklyn nine nine on Netflix and started watching it from the beginning. It had always been one of those shows that you could watch no matter what mood you were in.

Timmy got bored a few episodes in and decided he would pick up things around her flat so it was a bit cleaner. For a start, there were clothes all over her bedroom floor from the past nights they had spent together. Then he got bored of that and went back to the tv.

When the door opened, he expected Lexie or Ella home early. What he didn't expect was Ella's mum to walk through the door.

"Who are you?" She stared at the boy sat on her daughter's sofa. As soon as she asked the question she knew the answer. Timothée assumed this was Ella's mum so instantly, fear struck inside him. He was wearing tracksuit bottoms and an old t shirt, he wasn't exactly presentable.

"I'm Timothée, I don't think we've met" he stood up to shake her hand which she did reluctantly.

"Hmm, I'm Ella's mother. I'm guessing she's not here" Timmy was quite surprised that Ella's mum had a key to her flat.

"No, she's at her photo shoot for Vogue" he ran his hand through his hair, trying to make himself look nicer for her.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Her mother looked at him with disgust, the boy who had corrupted her daughter and misconstrued her.

"Yes, that is me" he was shocked with the way he was talking around her, he was just so nervous. Her mum made a conscious decision to tell him straight how she felt at this given moment.

"Look, I've already told her this so I'm going to tell you. You are just a boy, Ella needs a man. You two are not going to last because neither of you are mature enough. One of you needs to break it off and Ella seems to think she's in love with you so it's going to have to be you" she said. Timothée's heart stopped.

"She's what?" He choked, Ella's mum rolled her eyes.

"Therefore proving my point that you are just an immature boy" she held up her hand as if showing him to someone else.

Timothée didn't quite know how to react, this was exactly how Ella had spoken about her mother. She was even worse than he had imagined however. He tried not to think about the fact that she had just told him to break up with Ella but about the fact that she said Ella's in love with him.

"Respectfully, I really don't want to break up with her" Timothée replied, waiting for an outburst.

"Oh god, please don't give me the whole 'but I love her' crap. Ella can make any boy she wants fall in love with her, don't think you are special for feeling this way" Her mum was probably right but she had also told him that Ella was in love with him and that made him feel special. He didn't know if it was true of course but hearing the words made his head spin.