What have I done?- 14

Kirishima pov
I couldn't watch this anymore. The anger in Katsuki's voice made me miserable. I wanted to stop this, I needed to. I placed my hand on his arm, and instantly he turned to me, still holding Mineta. "Stay out of this Red." From the way he said that, I honestly felt like he was going to kill Mineta. I didn't know the full story, but I could put the pieces together; what Katsuki yelled at Mineta explained enough. I could feel my eyes watering. I watched as Katsuki's face softened to my tears. I just shook my head and wiped away the water with my free hand.
"Stop this Kat." I said it firmly but my voice was shaking.
"He's made you upset! I don-"
"Enough!" I yelled, matching his tone. "I said I'd be the one to calm you down!" As I said this, I could feel the pressure release slightly from Katsuki's muscles that I was holding. I began to drag him, and he let me. Katsuki was still shouting at Mineta, who was sobbing in the corner. The whole class watched, yet no one did anything. I opened the door of the classroom and shoved Kat outside. We were alone in the hallway, not a single soul in sight. I was silently glad that no one followed us out.
"You can't just let that fucking piece of shit get away with what he's done." Spat Katsuki. Throughout all the emotions of sadness, anger and  embarrassment, I still felt a tug at my heart at the way Katsuki was defending me. I watched him ramble on on his hatred for Mineta, but I just stood there and acknowledged how incredible he looked. A true man, caring about someone unconditionally; enough to go that insane in front of everyone we knew. "-and the worst bit is is that that idiot can't even say shit back-" I began to ignore his words as I studied the mouth. I had to calm him down, so I let my body take over. Suddenly, Kat was against the wall, and my lips were on his. His mouth was warm and soft, yet almost frozen in place. His whole body was tense as I leaned up against him. My hands slowly began to cup his face. I couldn't tell if his eyes were open or not as mine were firmly shut. I didn't know what I was doing, but in that moment I felt like I was experiencing pure tranquility. Then, his lips moved awkwardly, not knowing what to do. His hands just grabbed my hips and suddenly I fully understood what I was doing. Before he had time to shove me off, or pull me closer, I released myself from our embrace. I took a quick glance at his face, red and extremely confused. Oh god, what have I done? Kat tried to form words, but all he got were sounds. Now I could feel tears fully running down my face.
"I-I- I'm so sorry." I cried, backing up. Then I was running, away from class, away from UA, away from Katsuki.

I slammed my door shut and stood there in the dorm. I had no idea how I had made it back to my room safely, but a part of me almost wished I didn't. I was still crying as I went and laid on my bed. Why did I do that? Have I ruined everything? Does Katsuki hate me? I couldn't even imagine facing him. I knew that there was a chance of Katsuki actually liking the kiss, but I couldn't tell for sure. He didn't really react, and he's never shown signs of being, like- gay. Was I gay? Or was it only for Kat. I just groaned out loud. Of course I'd have to go through this. I had fallen for a boy who struggles showing his sensitive side, and now I've kissed him. I wanted to curl up into a ball and hide away in the darkness. I was pretty sure he didn't follow me home, and I was hoping he wouldn't come to my dorm later. I couldn't face him.