⌜ twenty nine ⌟

❝class dismissed❞ taeil gave his students a smile before going back to the table to arrange his papers

class dismissed❞ taeil gave his students a smile before going back to the table to arrange his papers.

mark just stared at donghyuck with a frown. he wanted to start a conversation. donghyuck hasn't been talking to him for 2 days already. he wouldn't also hang out with mark during lunch time and would try his best to go home early to avoid going together with mark.

mark missed lee donghyuck.

oh, donghyuck?

donghyuck stopped his tracks when taeil called him.

what do you want taeil?❞ the younger wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

about the project-

he clicked his tongue ❝just let me fail at that stupid project.❞ and then left the room.

the teacher sighed and now looked at mark who had a worried look on.

taeil walked closer to mark, carrying his papers. ❝you two fought?

mark just nodded, didn't want to talk about it.

well since i'm a nice teacher..❞ taeil patted the guy's shoulder ❝i'll extend the deadline.

mark frowned

why?❞ taeil wondered why that was his reaction ❝do you want to fail?

mark shook his head a no ❝why are you doing this?❞ he had a lot of questions to ask but he just summarized it all by asking that.

taeil giggled ❝do what? i just don't want my students to fail.

no i mean,❞ the younger ran his hand through his hair ❝why are you somehow pushing donghyuck towards me?

taeil tilted his head, not knowing what the younger meant.

you chose him to come to my house to ask why i have been absent,❞ mark furrowed his brows ❝and now you paired him up with me in this stupid project!

woah, calm down.❞ he raised his hands, telling the boy to sit back again ❝it's just that the both of you have been seatmates for how many years already and yet you both act like strangers.

we were.

so i was like, why not make markhyuck happen?❞ taeil shrugged

mark couldn't tell if the older was serious or not. ❝markhyuck?

the teacher nodded, trying his self not to explain markhyuck in many paragraphs ❝mark plus donghyuck.

since when did you start shipping us?

mark laughed when taeil tapped his chin, thinking of something. ❝good question.

the guy stood up again with a smile. at least taeil made him laugh. ❝thank you.

taeil pressed his lips together ❝for extending the project?

for shipping us.❞ mark hugged the older and ran towards the door.

YAH! don't let markhyuck sink!❞ taeil wants his ship to sail

mark just giggled when he heard taeil's voice outside the room. he tightened the grip on his backpack and continued walking, still thinking about what taeil said.

i hope it won't sink.

🍼

mark went inside the clinic seeing a familiar view.

jaehyun and taeyong playing with the baby. he could get used to not seeing donghyuck anymore at the clinic. but he doesn't want to get used to it. he wants to see donghyuck and he wants to be with donghyuck.

look daddy!❞ chan took out the lollipop out of his mouth, making sure there's a pop ❝a lollipop!

jaehyun let chan down and watched him run towards his father.

mark bent down and ruffled the baby's hair ❝who gave it to you?

he was expecting taeyong's name since he always bring lollipops with him.

the baby smiled ❝papa!

mark's face dropped when he heard it. it's not like he was against donghyuck giving things to the baby, it's just that he missed the guy so much.

he then regained a smile. he was thinking that donghyuck acts like he doesn't care on the outside but on the inside he does.

why does papa go home early these past few days?❞ the baby questioned

hm?

is papa and daddy fighting?❞ the baby pouted and is near to crying ❝is it because of that lady?

sshh don't cry.❞ mark caressed the baby's cheeks

but baby chan misses papa.

mark carried the baby and tried to calm him down ❝papa is just busy.

so daddy and papa are not fighting?❞ the baby asked innocently

jaehyun and taeyong stared at mark, waiting for him to answer the question.

mark gave the baby a smile, ignoring the looks of jaehyun and taeyong. ❝we are not.

yay! so daddy loves papa?❞ the baby hugged his father by the neck, still holding the lollipop

jaehyun held taeyong's hand to hold himself from squealing at the two. taeyong smiled when he saw his boyfriend's reaction and leaned closer to his ear to whisper something.

don't worry, we'll have one in the future.❞ taeyong giggled and made jaehyun blush

mark ran his hand through the baby's hair and replied, ❝daddy loves papa.

t b c