Chapter 28

Author's Note!

I know I said I would update either Friday or Saturday, but I fell sick on Thursday evening, I couldn't bring myself to write a thing. Other than reading the 'Nox Maxwell' arc of 'PTSML', the only thing I could bring myself to do this weekend was re-watch the only season of 'Almost Human' while gorging on junk food.

I'm much better now; I actually wrote this chapter yesterday and I originally wanted to update earlier today, but then the power company thought it would be a good day to cut the electricity so... yeah. Anyway, here's your update!

#_*_#_*_#_*_#_*_#_*_#_*_#_*_#

The dorm rooms at Sunshine were small with a size of just about twenty square feet, but considering that they were only for resting and not living purposes, they were still pretty big.

The room area itself was a bit less than thirteen square feet and in that space, squeezed wall to wall was a twin sized bed next to which was a small dressing table and across from that was a set of desk and chair which were jammed against a wardrobe.

As for the other seven or so feet, it held a choked toilet and bath with just enough space for a single person to spin around and do what was necessary.

The room wasn't big so with a simple turn of her head Isabel could see that Davina wasn't in there, however her cellphone was on the dressing table. Anyone who knew Davina knew that her phone was her life; Davina wouldn't go anywhere without it so Isabel could only guess that she was in the toilet.

Walking over she knocked on the door.

"Davi, are you in there? I brought you some food."

With only her shirt draped over her shoulders, Davina was sitting, huddled in a corner next to the toilet as she hugged herself, trying to control the unceasing shudders spasming all over her body; the pleasure effects still hadn't subsided and because Sophie hadn't done her to the end, she was still heavily aroused, the desire to reach down and tease her lower half deeply enticing.

"Damn you, Sophie!"

She knew the other woman had intentionally left her unsatisfied. Davina was weak to pleasure, she would certainly go seeking her own doom if she was left to burn in her own desire long enough; Sophie knew that and she was taking advantage of it.

"Damn her! Damn, damn..."

Tears welled up in Davina's eyes and sobs began to wrack her body as she cursed her own weakness. It was at that moment that the voice of the last person she ever wanted to see this side of her sounded on the other side of the door and Davina instantly clamped her hands over her mouth to muffle the sound of her sobs that were now coming even more uncontrollably.

Isabel didn't receive a response after knocking the first time, so she pressed her ear against the door to listen as she knocked a second time, her body stiffening when she thought she heard a sound like someone was crying.

"Davi are you okay in there? I'm coming in okay."

Seeing the toilet door swing open, Davina's pupil's shrunk and a streak of fear shot through her, when she saw those clear golden eyes appear from the crack in the door, she felt her heart plummet in her chest.

"No! Don't look at me!"

To say that Isabel was shocked when she saw the woman sitting on the floor absolutely naked with only a thin shirt on her shoulders would be an understatement.

"D- Davina? What...?"

Isabel momentarily lost her ability to think as she only stared at Davina who was tightly hugging the shirt to her body, but it was doing nothing to hide those glaringly red marks on her pale skin; these bruises were obviously fresh and they were everywhere. Her neck, her chest, belly and even inner thighs were completely peppered with bruises and there was an additional deep, dark mark on her neck just like the one Isabel saw earlier, but this one was on the other side.