15

Dave

Dave

I was holding onto a sleeping Angel when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I prayed it wouldn't wake her up. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it without seeing who it was.

"Wassup?" I answered.

"Yo. We got him B." Jd said.

My eyes shot open. We've been looking for Amir every since I found Angel in her apartment that day. That nigga been hiding and he almost did it well. I was praying we found him before the police did. It doesn't look like they were doing their job anyway. They probably weren't even attempting to look for him.

"Iight bruh. Take him to the house, I'll be there in 5."

"Already done, just waiting on you." He hung up the phone.

I slowly got up from Angels grip. I stood up over her and pulled the covers up to her neck. I put a peck on her lips.

I opened the door and quietly closed it.

I went into my room seeing that Millie was still asleep in the bed. I walked up to the dresser, and pulled out a black hoodie and sweatpants.

I slid them on and grabbed my Space Jams and put them on. Putting my hood on my head, I walked to the night stand beside the bed. Opened the bottom drawer, I grabbed the glock 9 out of it.

[S/N: Y'all I don't know nothing about guns. I hate guns. I'm sorry 😂 I had to get some help from my boyfriend.]

I closed the drawer and pushed the gun inside of my pants. I grabbed my phone and my keys. I walked out of the room and shut the door.

Before I left, I peeped inside of Angels room. She was still in a deep sleep.

I left out of the apartment and locked up. I got into the car and started it.

As I drove to the warehouse, all I could think about was Angel. I'm doing all of this for her.

I love her. I want to- no I'm going to marry her. She's the one who I want to push out all of my big headed ass kids. I want her to never have to worry about anything.

As soon as I get Millie off my back. I've been seen how she is. She only wants me for what I can give her and my money. I only have her around because Angel wanted to be with Amir and I was trying to get over her.

If I walked in today and told Angel she'll never have to work again, she'll tell me I'm crazy. Not only because she loves her career, but she's independent and loves taking care of herself. She's been independent since her childhood.

There is no comparing Millie and Angel. There's no comparison. She's nothing like Angel.

I pulled up to the warehouse and got out.

I went in through the back and unlocked it with my key. "Aye!" I yelled as I walked in, shouting and locking the door.

"We in here!" I heard Big G yell.

I followed the sound of his voice. They were in a empty room we never use.

When I walked in, I saw Jd, G, and the rest of the crew sitting down watching who I assume is Amir.

There was a chair in the middle of the room and someone tied down in a chair. They had a bag over their head. I shut the door.

I took the gun out of my pants and gave it Jd. He took the blunt out of his mouth and passed it to me. I pulled from it and passed it back.

I walked over to them and pulled the bag off their head. Sure enough, it was Amir. He was scared and shitting bricks. You could see it all over his face.

"I'm not finna play any games with you or talk to you all day. You know what I want and why you're here."

"Please man... I didn't mean to hurt her." He pleaded.

"BULLSHIT!" I yelled. "Strip that nigga out his clothes." I told them. Jd and G got up and started cutting his clothes off.

Once they were done, I instructed them to hang him by his hands on the hooks that were hanging from the ceiling. They hung him up.

"We can work something out!" He yelled.

"We can't work shit out. You gonna pay with your life."

I walked up to him and looked him dead in the eye. "You really thought I was gone let you get away with that shit? You made her go back into a state she was in her whole childhood. You fucked with somebody I love. I shouldn't have let you slide the first time."

He lifted his head up. "Well that ain't the first time I fucked with somebody you love." He chuckled.

I scrunched my face up. "The fuck is you talking about."

"Millie. That's my bitch." He said thinking he was hurting me.

I looked at him. "I don't give a fuck about that hoe. But she gone get hers. I'll let Angel handle her."

"Uggghhh! Shoot this nigga B!" Jd yelled.

I walked over to him and grabbed the gun from him. I stood back and aimed the gun at him. I pulled the trigger 13 times, shooting him in his dick over and over again.

He yelled and groaned in pain.

"I want him to suffer, like he did Angel. I want it to be slow and painful. Stay here and watch him die. I don't care if it takes him days. And when he do, clean this shit up. I got some shit I gotta handle."

"We got you B." Jd said dapping me up. "Iight." I said leaving out and going to my truck. I started it and pulled off.

These bitches something else. I'm glad never told her any of thoughts or business.

Thank you all for the 5k reads! This is my very first book and you guys really seem to like it. Vote and Comment! I love y'all ❤️😅