Chapter 7:

Chapter 7

( Alex's POV )

I've been counting down since yesterday. Where the heck are you?! If i found out that you're playing around again, i'm gonna rip your hearts out!

We've been best friends since immemorial so i knew that she's not taking this seriously! Her parents are out  of the country so she doesn't have reason to be scared of. She also know that her sister is safe in my school. That bitch!

" that' s it! "  i said letting out a sigh i've been holding on.

" you called for me ? " wow! Good timing!

" Yes, pres "

" Maegan. call me Maegan " she said annoyed. What? I'm just being respectful!

" my pleasure " i grinned which she responded with a glare.

" so, what now? "

" i registered your finger prints in our system. " shock is visible in her face. Then she became confuse.

" i' m going to the city and --- "

" Anong sabi mo??!!!! " 

wew!

" i mean, why? " agad nyang dugtong. Marahil alam nyang uulitin ko lang sinabi ko. i wouldn't want that either.

" did you see the list? The resources and rescue team is blank. It means that i am the only one who will do the job "

" can't you wait a little longer? There are some who didn't listed yet "

" i can't. And i will find a certain person. She's important. "

She stared at me for a minute and shook her head.

" you're impossible. First, you trusted your school to me. Paano ka nakaka sigurong ibabalik ko pa ito? Second, city?? Seriously?! You're crazy! "

" look. I trust you. You're going to be the leader, you can start now "

" w-w-wait??!!! What??! Ako? Leader?! " she said with wide eyes.

" yes. And i'm serious "

" but why me? How about you?? Ikaw ang leader, sayo ang school na to. "

" i never want to be a leader. I belong outside. I will rescue people as much as possible. And i need you to maintain peace and order here. I want you to protect this place. "

" but you're alone "

" i'm not. I mean, later i will have people  to help me. So this is the first and last favor i can ask to you Maegan. Be in charge. Protect this place, and i'll protect our people "

" do i have choice? "

" nah! "

------

" don't go "

I finished preparing my stuffs and ready to go when these people block my way.

" Chris. We already talked about this! "

" then, i'll come with you " ang kulet!

" you will. But not today "

" but - " i hold my hand up so he can shut up.

I look at them. They are staring at me with pleading eyes. Obviously, they all don't want me to go. Why?? Nag aalala ba sila?  GOD! Days ago, gustong gusto nila akong paalisin at pahirapan. Now, why??

Kung tungkol ito sa pagiging leader ko daw na alam kong hindi ko gusto ay dapat na nilang itigil. Wala akong planong mamuno!

And i don't like the look in their faces. They look helpless, scared and weak. How can they survive this situation kung ganoon?! I guess , i need to teach them lessons and train them.

" I'll be back. " i said and smile at them sincerely. " I promise " i added.

Some of the nod and smiled back. Some are not. Nick, Chris, Maegan, Audrey and Monicka have disagreement on their faces.

Now.

Got to go Alex. Your adventure starts now