Chapter 7

Jennie

"I know this place." Jisoo mumble while looking at the building I'm staying in.

"Yeah?" I say undoing my seatbelt, but I think it's stuck. I groan when I can't unlock it.

She noticed that I'm struggling, so she offer some help.

"Let me." She say before holding the lock of my seatbelt.

I pressed my back on my seat when she leans a bit. Her head lowers down to see my seatbelt. Her soft hair touching the tip of my nose, as it fills it with her scent. I heard a clicking sound as she get back to her seat.

"Thank you." I say.

She just nod and look again on the building.

"You're living in the same building with Xie." She says making me to look at her.

I grip my seatbelt and asks her the question that I know it'll break my heart.

"You miss her?" I asks, hoping that she will say no.

"Yes, everyday." She nod slowly.

My heart felt a shot of pain. I look at her with sadness in my eyes, but I know she won't see it. She looks so weak right now, longing for the presence of the person she loves. And her I am, sitting next to her. Also longing for her attention and love. Yes, I'm madly in love with her. Since the first time I saw her.

"Lisa! Give it back!" I yelled when she started running at the park.

We just bought ice cream and decided to eat it in the park.

"You can have it if you catch me!" She yelled back childishly.

"Aish! I'm so gonna get you!" I gritted before chasing her.

I never thought I would be running on the park at the age of 21. This is so childish, not mention that I was chasing her because of my ice cream. While chasing her, the wind blew hard. Enough to get the dirt get into my eyes. I groan and stop running. I shut my eyes as I carefully massage it. When it feels better, I open my eye and see a girl sprinting. I think she's chasing someone.

"Come back here! You stupid ugly person!" She yelled and expertly jumped on the back of the guy she's chasing.

They stumble on the ground and she immediately hover on top of the guy. Punching him on the face. It amazed me how she manage to knock out the guy with just one punch. She's strong!

Shs stood up and comb her long dark black hair. The wind perfectly blew her hair like she was in a commercial. She's so cool and beautiful. I gasps in surprise and my eyes widen when she look into my position. Her eyes, pointed noise and heart shaped lips made her like an expenssive artwork. Never thought God carved a perfect masterpiece.

Since that day, I can't get her off out of my mind. Until one day, I saw Lisa video chatting with the same girl.

"Jisoo! You can't do that!" Lisa whined facing on her laptop.

[Why? Dalgom loves you.]

She has this deep husky voice.

"No, he didn't." Lisa huffs like a kid.

The girl in the other line laugh and I swear, I never heard a laugh sounds so good.

Lisa and her talk a bit more. When Lisa shuts down her laptop, I took a seat beside her.

"Who's that?" I asks pretending that I'm not interested, but deep inside I really want to know that girl.

"My annoying bestfriend." Lisa replied.