Chapter 12

Jisoo

My lips instantly curved into a wide smile when I heard her new petname to me.

"Jichu." I murmur. "It's sounds cute." I giggle.

I open my right palm and remember the feeling of her hand when I hold it earlier. It's so soft like a marshmallow and so warm. I want to hold it more, it perfectly fit on mine.

I smack my head lightly, shaking off this weird thoughts I'm thinking about Jennie. Maybe I'm just sleepy, right. I walk into my room with dalgine following me. Before opening the door, I stare at Jennie's room. Is she already sleeping peacefully? I form my lips into a straight line and go inside my room.
...

A continues knock on my door woke me up.

"Jisoo? You awake already?" I heard Jennie.

Even if I'm still sleepy, I get off my bed while rubbibg my eyes.

"Why?" I asks opening the door.

"Can I use your bathroom? Shower on mine was not working."

My hand falls down on the side of my body as I stare her in daze. Her body was just covered with a towel, short enough until her mid thigh. Her hair is dripping wet with few bubbles of shampoo in it. And that killer shoulder blade and colarbone, it so...

"Jisoo?" She snap me out.

"Huh?" I say getting back to my senses. "S-sure." I move aside to give her way.

"Thanks." She smiles rushing inside my bathroom.

I let out a long breatge like I was holding back my breathe since Jennie appeared. She literaly woke me up, I feel no longer sleepy seeing her like that in this morning.

I get back to my bed and tuck under the cover. Lifting the blanket up to my head. From here I can hear the faint sound of flowing water. My face suddenly flushed when I remember she's not holding any clothes when she went in. Does it mean she will be walking out again with only towel?

Gracious! I don't think I can still stand it seeing her milky and flawless skin flaunting and walking in front of ne. It's just so tempting and it's making my morning crazy!

Before she could finish her shower, I quickly get up again and dashes to the kitchen. I felt the need of drinking water. I open the fridge and pour me some cold water. After drinking a glass of water, I fan myself as I lean on the kitchen counter.

I want to cook again, but Lisa and Chaeyoung is not here to help me. My dislocated hand will last for at least less than a month before mending. I want to eat something warm or hot, like soup or porridge. I sigh and open the kitchen cabinet, pulling out a box of cereal before pouring enough amount on the bowl. I get the fresh milk and mix it with the cereal.

I carry the bowl and walks into the living room. I turn on the TV and settle on the couch. Munching the cereal in my mouth, Jennie walked in. Wearing her Gucci crop top shirt exposing her perfect toned stomach and her narrow waist. Spoon hang in my mouth as my eyes watched her silently.

"You going somewhere?" I asks.

She tilted her head on my direction and nod.

"I'm going to meet Taehyung, but I'll be back at lunch."

I drop my spoon the bowl, causing to spill some of the milk. At this early morning he will going to meet that ugly guy?

"You want or need something? I'll go buy it for you." She say walking towards my direction.

She stood up just 2 feet away from me. Why is she being rude right now!? Her beauty is unbelievable, ugh!

"Hmm, food?" I say flickering my eyes out off her and returning to watch on TV.