Chapter 14

Jennie

"Hey! No drinking in my place!" Taehyung suddenly snatch the bottle of wine on my hand.

"Taehyung! You're no fun!" I hissed out of annoyance and tried to get the bottle on his hand but he just move it away from me. I just want to drink, can't he just let me? Ugh.

"Na uh Jen." He shake his head. "Really, what is the problem?" He asked softly and put the bottle on the table.

Sighing, I slouched in his couch and closed my eyes tiredly. Tired of crying since the incident earlier. I couldn't believe it that Jisoo could do that. She must really love that girl, not wanting someone to insult her or hurt her. What a lucky ass.

"Nothing, I just wanted to drink." I lied.

"Oh come and tell the problem." He push.

I can trust him, I know. We've been best friends since 9, plus the closeness when we tried to have a relationship. But unfortunately, it didn'r worked. So we draw a line permanently as best friend.

"I'm broken." I whisper, loud enough for him to hear.

"You're what?" He asks in confusion.

"Stupid." I glared at him. "I'm broken,ike broken hearted." I roll my eyes and huff.

"Oh." He chuckled.

"What's funny?" I hissed.

"Calm down. Tell me everything." He smiled.

I sigh and tell him everything. How I fell in love with a girl, named Kim Jisoo. Who's too blind to notice me. Howshe hurt my feelings everytime she's with Xie, how she break my heart into pieces when she shoved into my face that she can't love someone else rather than Xie. What an unlucky me, of all people in the world. I guve my heart to someone who can't love me back.

"I'm already planning to move on and just forget about her." I say.

"Wow. You're life is full of drama. Did you already confess?" He asks.

I shake my head weakly. "Why would I still? I know she'll just going to reject me and tell me how she can't give me back the love I'm wanting and needing fron her."

I swallow the growing lump on my throat, not wanting to cry in front of this guy.

"But it could help Jen, you can't just know the result if you didn't try." He shrug.

I look up at him, sitting across mine. He's looking at me with sympathy. Sighing heavily, I chew my bottom lip nervously.

"I'm not even confessing, but she's already showing how she can't love me." I breathe out as my eyes became glassy and tears are near to fall down.

"Aww, come here." He moves to sit next to me and engulfed me with a warm and comforting hug. "I could never advice you something that will surely help you out, but one thing I'm sure is. I'm just here if you need someone to cry on pr someone you want to buy you a gallon of ice cream."

I couldn't help but to smile at his statement, he might an stupid ass sometimes. But I know he's a true friend.

"Silly." I playfully push him and wipe my tears.

"At least I made you smile." He wink and laugh. "I'll drive you home? It's already late." He say checking the time on his phone.

"Nah, I can drive myself. But you can make a dinner, I'm starving." I sigh.

He laugh and shake his head playfully before agreeing cooking something to eat. Crying all day is not easy, it really made me feel hungry.
...

"Thank you!" I say opening my car door.