Chapter 16

[BP comeback song is so damn good! 💕😍 I can't stop listening.]
...

Jisoo

I laid Jennie on her bed carefully.

"Go rest now Jisoo. I'm good here." She mumble weakly.

"No, you're not." I say touching her cheek. "Stay here, I'm gonna get you something warm to wear."

I go to her closet and pick a thick clothes and a sweatpants. Walking back to her, her eyes are already shut close.

"Jennie, change your clothes first."

"I'm feeling dizzy..." She breathe out.

I sigh and look at her with worried eyes.

"I'll help you to change clothes, so that you can comfortably sleep." I say sitting beside her, scooting her gently to sit and lean on the headboard.

I pull off my jacket on her, and she raised both of her hands in the air so that I can slip her shirt out of her. Trying my best to focus my senses normally and fighting the urge to stare on her body. This is just not the right time. After changing her for pyj's, she laid her back on the bed again.

"Wait me here, I'm gonna get the medicine." I say pulling up the cover up to her chest.

I quickly run to the kitchen and get the medicine. I took a warm water on the glass and went back to her room. She looks so weak and soft.

"Jennie?" I call softly.

She open her eyes, it's already hooded and I can feel the heat coming from her body. I help her to sit slowly and give her the medicine. After drinking it, I scooted her gently to lay on her bed again.

"Jisoo?"

"Hmm?" I hum sitting on the bed, caressing her soft hair soothingly.

"Lay beside me." She mumble.

"Okay." I nod and slip under the cover on her side.

She immediately wrap her arm on me and snuggle on my neck.

"Sleep now Jendeuk." I say kissing her head.
...

I woke up with a heavy thing topping on me. I groan lazily and open my eyes, only to see a sleeping Jennie with her half body resting on top of me. Her lips pressing on my neck while snoring faintly. Her hands are gripping my shirt as if I will go away.

I smile at the sight and touch her forehead to check her temperature. She's still hot but not much as last night. I can't push her on the side because my right arm was under her body. But this position feels so comfortable.

"Jennie?" I call softly. "Jendeuk?" I repeated.

"Sshh." She murmur and moves to fully get her body on top of me.

I puff a sigh when she's not in the mood of waking up. After a moment, I feel her light breathing, indicating that she's sleeping again. She's really a heavy sleeper. I slowly move her aside, and untug her fingers one by one on my shirt.

"I'll go get you something to eat." I say moving the strands of hair that covering her beautiful face.

I twitched my lips and gathered all my strength just to hold back myself from kissing her, but I just can't. What charm is she using on me!? I mean a bit to her face, and I can feel my heart beat increases it's beat.

"Just one." I murmur before picking on her soft lips.

After touching it with my lips, I felt my stomach twitch and...butterflies. Oh god! I gulp and quickly get off the bed, but I can't hide a smile while walking out of the room. She's doing something that...make me slowly forget about Xie. I don't know if this is good, but one thing is for sure. I don't want to hurt Xie, I know I love her. And Jennie is just...