Yoongi's Cousin

A/N: Requested by @bwiiieee. Hope this is close to what you wanted. Requests please my dear readers!!!

No One POV

Today was the day that Yoongi's favourite cousin sister was coming to visit him. He was quite excited and you were confused as to why he was all smiley, happy and jumpy because he was usually quite reserved and quiet. Your forehead creased in confusion as you look down, but as you looked up, your gaze travelled to Yoongi who was smiley while typing something on his phone.

Texting. Was the first thing that came to your mind. Then girlfriend. Maybe that was why he was happy.

"Hyungs I am going out for lunch. I will be back in 3 hours!" he shouted.

"OKAY TAKE CARE!" the boys shouted.

"AND TAKE A JACKET IT IS COLD!" Jin's voice echoes as we all burst out laughing.

You decided to follow Yoongi to see who that special girl was and slowly walked behind him, making sure that he wasn't able to see you in any shape or form. You saw him turn the corner and head into your favourite restaurant before hugging a tall girl who was a few centimetres shorted than him and had a floral dress on.

You felt your heart drop as you saw him smile and converse with the mystery girl. How they interacted was so different. He looked at her with so much love that you felt a pang of jealousy spread throughout your body.

You felt upset. You didn't get the man of your dreams. The one whom you loved with all your heart. And here he was, talking with his "girlfriend" that no one knew about. You felt tears prick the ends of your eyes as you saw him connect his hands with hers and plant a kiss on her forehead.

You had had enough and turned to head back to the dorm. You had told the boys you were going out for a walk and they were okay with it, so they weren't worried sick. You walked in and everyone was in their rooms. You walked into your room (This room was only yours) and flopped onto your bed and felt a liquid drench your pillow. You weren't wearing any make up so nothing got smudged.

Just then, you heard the door click, signalling that Yoongi was home. You groaned and planned on ignoring him as you wouldn't be able to face him. Especially how you considered him as more as a friend when you believed that he treated you as a sister.

You dried your tears and exhaled before you decided to work on another song on your one sided love story. You felt tears fall onto the page and felt yourself crying again when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a head on your shoulder. You recognised it as Yoongi, but ignored it.

"Y/N?" he asked as you didn't respond. Tears constantly dripped onto your page from the heartbreak you suffered.

"Baby girl?" he called again. He often called you baby girl as it was a nick name. You ignored him again. This time he sighed and swivelled your chair around and stared at you. You stared hard at the ground and tried to blink your tears back, but it didn't work.

"Y/N-ah why are you ignoring me?" he whispered as you sighed.

"Aniyo, it's nothing." you deadpan and attempt to turn your chair away, but fail to do so as Yoongi kept his grip on the chair firm.

"Well it can't be nothing if you are crying about it." he looked concerned.

"Why do you care. You have your own girlfriend to care about anyways." you said as he frowned and looked at you in confusion.

"What girlfriend? I don't have one. But what has that got to do with this?"

"Hyung please don't lie to me. I saw you and a girl and you looked too close to be friends."

"You mean Hyerin?"

"I don't know who she is."

"Well her name is Hyerin. How did you see us anyways?"

"I was taking a walk." You sighed.

"She was my favourite cousin sister." he said as you looked up at him shocked.

"C-cousin sister?"

"Yeah, what's wrong about that?"

"A-aniya, nothing is wrong about that." You said before once again trying to turn away.

"Princess please don't turn away." he said as your heart stopped when he called you that. Your heart always fluttered when he called you by nicknames.

"Wae." you asked him.

"Because that wasn't the issue. What's wrong?" he sighed.

"Nothing it wrong for the last time." you whispered.

"Hmmm. You said you took a walk right?"

"N-ne."

"How did you end up at the cafe? I mean it is a 15 minute walk and you usually tend to walk the other way."

"I just f-felt like walking that way."

"Oh really?" he said not convinced.

"Yes."

"Y/N." he protested.

"Fine. I saw you on your phone and wondered who you were going out with. I assumed it was your girlfriend and wanted to see who it was." you mumbled as he chuckled.

"Awww is someone jealous." he said as you shot him a death glare.

"Y/N, I-"

"Please not now hyung." you stopped him from what he was about to say.

"Bu-"

"Hyung!"

"Y/N plea-"

"Hyung ple-" before you could finish you felt something warm on your lips. Your eyes widened in shock as you saw Yoongi's lips connected with yours. You soon started to respond to the kiss as you both eventually broke away.

"So baby girl. Were you jealous." he smirked as you looked away as red dusted your cheeks.

"A-ani."

"Don't lie to me princess, I can see through it."

"I am not lying."

"Look at me and say that."

"I am n-" You couldn't finish it and looked into his eyes as he smirked.

"So you were jealous." he said as you remained quiet.

"Awww baby girl I only love you." he cupped your cheek as your eyes widened.

"W-what?"

"I said I love you Kim Y/N." he whispered as you softly smiled as he connected your lips again. You felt electricity flow through your body as your lips moved in sync. You never wanted this moment to end.

"So Y/N."

"N-ne."

"What if you were to become mine?"

"W-what?"

"Will you be my jagiya?"

"N-n-ne." you stuttered and flushed as he grinned and lifted you up bridal style and spun you around before peppering your face with kisses and repeating 'I love you'.

You giggled and pecked his cheek as he put you down on your bed and snuggled next to you before closing his eyes.

"Aigoo. This kid."

"Jagi I am older than you." he muttered with his eyes closed as you gasped.

"Yah!"

"Aish baby girl let's sleep."

"Arraseo. Good night oppa."

"Good night jagi." he kissed your forehead and pulled you into his chest where you could breathe his cologne in. You eventually fell into an abyss of darkness as you laid next to the man of your dreams.