Chapter 25: An Echo Through The Nightmares

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) let out a groan and struggle as much as she could but the one carrying her never letting go.

They just patted her back to help her coughing up more seawater and carried her inside the Lighthouse prison.

"It is ok, I am Zane I was built to protect those who cannot protect themselves." A voice said.

"It did sound like Zane's voice only a little higher and cuter almost like an echo." (Y/N) thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

_____(Y/N)'s P.O.V______

I wake up and look around. I'm in some kind of dark area, the darkness around me pulsing and shifting.

I noticed something shining out of a crack in the wall, which immediately made me curious. I ran into a small open space where the shiny thing emitted from and looked out the crack in the wall. What I saw caused my eyes to widen.

Smoke from a volcano, and a mass comprised of hundreds of wrecked ships and the sea.

The only sound for miles around was the constant crashing of waves into the structure, the ocean winds blew strong and cold causing me to look away.

As I peer through the hole again and I realise just how high above all of this I'm from my hiding spot.

Wait... Hiding spot?

"Bask in the glory of what I, your master has created."

Turning around nervously, I saw someone who was perched up high on a high wall, watching me.

Her skin was an unhealthy pale appearance with deep purple and red veins that run from her eyes that are glowing reddish, orange.