2

M I N Y O O N G I

The Seoul Music Awards for Yoongi now is not a fuckery anymore. At least when Blackpink sat on the table behind them, he decided that god is on his side tonight.

"Jungkook-ah, guess who's having the time of his life right now." Jimin smirked.

The youngest of the team looked at him with big, innocent eyes. "You? Because the stylist noona finally let you wear insoles, so now you're taller than Yoongi hyung."

Okay not so innocent.

This little bitch just dissed me-

"Yah! Who's taller than who?" Yoongi badly wants flick his forehead but Jimin beat him to it. Jungkook's loud groan of pain were met with idols from nearby tables look of curiosity.

"Children, behave and I'll reward you with candy." Jin taunted, slightly embarrassed.

But Yoongi did what you don't do when everyone's attention is at you; he damn looked around and was met with the most beautiful, cat-like eyes he has ever seen or in his case, seen tonight.

Because he has been looking at her photos for so long he swear he can draw her face with eyes closed.

Yoongi locked eyes with her for a second but both looked away so fast. He admits he was disappointed that he can't go to her and strike a conversation, just like what a normal guy would do.

And then he saw the fan's cameras recording every move they make.

It is irritating at first but Yoongi and all the other idols eventually looked at the brighter side.

"Ah Jimin-ah! I think I know who?" Taehyung excitedly say after seeing Yoongi crack a big, gummy smile.

"Who?" Hoseok interrupted, already knowing the answer.

Tae pointed his finger at the smiling lil meow meow, unaware of his member's teasing smiles.

"I better take a picture-" Namjoon was about to pull out his phone again when-

"Do that and I'll end you."

Namjoon dramatically gasped.

"Hey, be nice. You wouldn't want to scare your crush." Jin said then laughed again.

"Shut up." Yoongi said then after a while put his two palms on his side of the face.

Concealing the redness slowly tinting his pale skin.