3

K I M J E N N I E

Jennie is cold.

Not a cold hearted bitch like every  dumb person assumes this fluffy gum ball is; but she is about to get hypothermia and die frozen.

"Who pairs such expensive blouse with fucking black safety shorts?!" Jennie whispered to Jisoo.

"At least you get fucking shorts and long boots. I get a damn dress, how's that? Half of my body is frozen, I can't feel my legs!"

"At least you are warm a bit. Try wearing a crop top and a skirt in this goddamn weather. Guess who's having a funeral first." Lisa interjected whilst her body slightly shaking.

Jisoo eyed her from top to toe and shrugged. "I am offering my early condolences maknae. You look hot and my dress is a bit ridiculous. Though being pleasant in the eyes is not worth dying for."

"True. I am suing YG if one of us gets sick."

Jennie hugged Lisa and Jisoo. They decided to jump a little bit to keep their body warm.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Change quickly! We're dying in here, unless you want to perform with three corpses later." Lisa shouted.

"I'm here! With blankets,"

Lisa whistled, "Woah, that dress is gonna kill you. A skin tight dress, really? Unnies, Chae is having the first funeral."

"Hey stop it! Let's just go, the first award is about to be given." Chae said while handing them their own blankets.

"I get the fucking minnie mouse, no one touches it!" Jisoo joked.

"All yours, that pink blankie has to go chu." Jen said while hugging her kumamon blanket.

"And you are too obvious with that blanket Jendeuk."

"Who said only Yoongi sunbaenim like kumamon. Can't I like kumamon too?" Jen denied, her voice desperate.

Her members gave her a dreamy look.

Then Jisoo just had to,

"Yah. The man literally jumped out of his seat when he saw that life sized kumamon mascot or whatever that scary thing was. What are you gonna do, wave it infront of him and hope he charge at you like a bulll?"

"Maybe?" Jennie hugged the blanket tighter. A faint smile spread on her lovely face causing her members to fake gag.

"Damn she is really whipped. I need some repellant spray 'cause she is emanating hearts right now. Ew. "

Jennie almost chased Lisa up to the artist lounge for her murder.

°°°

Blackpink arrived at the artist area, where tables of idols stretched out like a vast ocean. At least to them, being with idols who are in the industry years before you is sure nerve wrecking.

In their eyes, the other idols are still celebrities whom they can only see in TVs and the internet. Blackpink looked down and walked fast until they reached the only empty table.

Completely oblivious with the scrutinizing and piercing stares from both male and female idols. They only have one common thought: YG artists sure don't disappoint with their presence and charisma.

Some are discreet and some are way too obvious, but Blackpink as shy as they still are failed to notice.

Jennie had her eyes on only one idol though, and her gummy smile reflected his similar one when the rapper laughed at what his member said.

"Oi, did we win the award yet?" Jisoo mockingly said upon noticing her.

"I.. What?" Jennie tore her gaze away and gave her a confused look.

"You're smiling as if we won already. Is seeing Min Yoongi sunbaenim that great? Hah, I bet you're fine even if we go home already Jendeuk,"

Jennie almost tied her blanket around Jisoo's mouth. "Are you crazy unnie? He is  just right  behind you damnit!" Jennie whisper shouted, making Lisa and Rose laugh.

"If you like him that much then go and ask him to date you already!" Jisoo didn't intend to make her voice louder. She slapped a hand over her mouth while Jennie looked at her with a comical horrified expression.

Lisa and Rose are just trying to hide their laughter. Lisa even covered her mouth and her eyes are already brimming with tears of laughter.

But Jennie felt even more horrified when Wanna One, Got7 and even fucking BTS turned around to see who made the sound.

"I'll fucking kill you Chu." she said then banged her forehead on the table.

For the reason she just met Yoongi's stare and her heart is too happy, it's making her face uncontrollably smile.

And she wants Jisoo to think she is done for real and her gummy smile doesn't really scream murder.