28. Engagement..💍

Ananya's POV :-
Today finally is the day for Armaan and Rehana's engagement. All are busy with the preparations. Even Armaan's sisters and other relatives have come but all are staying at hotel, only Armaan and his mom dad are at our place.

"Ananya , Rehana called you to her place she is saying you have to accompany  her to the hotel so tell what reply I should give her", my mom asked me while talking to Rehana on phone.

"Tell her I will be there by 5",I said.

After that I went to hotel where the cermony is going to be held to check the last minute preparations. I checked the preparation and also checked on  guest whether they need something or what. Till I completed the whole work it is already 4 so I went back home , took my dress and then went to Rehana's place.

After 15 minutes I went to her room and saw that beauticians are already  present there and Rehana has gone to bathroom to change. I greeted them and changed into my dress in the next room. I wore this👇

As I am not a big fan of makeup so did a light makeup with kohil , eyeliner and a pink lipstick

As I am not a big fan of makeup so did a light makeup with kohil , eyeliner and a pink lipstick. I wore long hearings and kept my hair open. I looked at myself last time and exit the room so that I can see whether Rehana is ready or not.

Ring...ring...

Mom calling..

"Haa mom".

"Ananya where did you keep Rehana's engagement  ring", mom asked.

"Ohh it's in my cupboard mom in the left side drawer", I said.

"Guiness then you have to come back home as your cupboards keys are with you",my mom said.

"Ohh ya wait I will be there in 15 minutes", I said.

I informed Rehana's mom that I will meet them at the venue only direct and left for my home. I reached in 15 minutes and directly went to my cupboard to take the ring.

While taking out the ring from the cupboard tears started flowing from my eyes. Though I am happy for Rehana but still I can't deny  that I love Armaan. It will take a lot of time for me to forget armaan. I kept on looking at the ring until mom's voice brought me back to my senses. I wiped my tears and did touch up as my kohl was spread.

I went down and saw that all are ready so we began getting in cars.

"Simran where is Armaan",I asked.

"Armaan jiju went to Rehana di's place and then from there they will come together,"Simran informed me.

We both were silent after that and I kept on looking out of the window. It is becoming very difficult for me to see them together. So I have made my mind that I will try for a job from tomorrow so that I will be occupied with it and I won't get thoughts of Armaan. 

We reached there after half an hour and saw guest started coming. I looked for the last time on all the preparation and I am satisfied now.

After 10 minutes Rehana and Armaan came hand in hand ,both were looking extremely gorgeous.