:5:

Namjoon was held close to Jins body. He was shaking and sobbing, holding his arms close to his chest.

The cops came quick, arresting his father and brother.

Next thing he knew he was at the hospital. Jin and his friends were sitting around him. But he kept his eyes closed.

"How long do you think this has been going on?' Hoseok asked as he bounced a still crying Taehyung and his lap.

"I don't know Hoseok." Jin said calmly.

Suddenly, Namjoon felt scared, but he couldn't move. The heart monitor speed up, startling the others in the room.

"Call a doctor!" Jungkook ran out of the room, soon coming back with a doctor and some nurses. The watched as they pulled off his shirt, pumping his chest.

His heart stopped.

The doctor and nurses scurried around the room, completely forgetting about the 6 visiters.

"3 2 1!" The doctor shocked him with a...do you know those little things that the doctors use? They put two on your chest and it shocks you to make your heart start again? Yeah he used that!

Namjoons heart started again, his eyes fluttering open slightly.
"You okay there Joonie?" The doctor asked. Namjoon nodded, his breathing going back to normal.

"J-joonie?'

"Oh! I forgot you were here! Yes, Joonie. Me and his father used to be great friends. But now we are not. And whenever Joonie gets hurt he comes here for help. And we help him as much as we can." The doctor explained.

"What has his father done?" Jimin asked slowly.

"Hm...come here." The doctor, Mr. Choi, Motioned for them to come closer.

He began showing injuries.

"Joonie,is it okay if they see?" Mr. Choi asked gently. Namjoon let out a whine, falling asleep soon after.

"He loves to sleep. Anyway, this is from when his dad used a knife on him." He ran a finger over a large, wide scar running from his collar bones, down his chest to the end of his ribs.

"This is from his brother pushed him down the stairs when he was younger." He moved see hair away from the side of his head to show a angry red scar. it was small but it still hurt.

"And this is from he was hit by a car, stabbed by his father, thrown down the stairs at school, and this is when he finally broke." He pointed at a small scar at the name of his neck.

"He tore out a chip that helps find him where ever he is. He told me he went out one night to get away from them, he got a call and it was his father. He said he started panicking and ripped out the chip. Some people brought him here, and I was greatful." Doctor Choi said. He sighed before running his hands through Namjoons hair, smiling when Namjoon leaned into the touch.

Taehyung whimpered, scared for the boy. He escaped Hoseoks grip and leaned down to Hug Namjoon.

He began crying silently when he felt how skinny he was. He was cold and shaky.

"Can we take him home?" Taehyung asked the doctor, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"I'll see what I can do. For now he's gonna have to find family near by. But the only family he has is all the way in Busan."

At the mention of Busan, Namjoon whined.
"M-mommy...." He whimpered quitely, tears coming to his eyes.

"Joonie you know she's now there any more. She's in a better place." Dr. choi said sadly. Namjoon whimpered again, breaking the hearts of the 6 other boys.

"We are taking him in. We can keep him until you find somewhere for him to stay. But if there is no where, heis staying with us." Yoongi said with a hard stare.

"I'll make sure uecan stay with you." Dr. Choi said.

"But you have to take him in today. He has no actual injuries besides a scraped knee."

"We will do that." Jimin said. "He can have my room and-...what's that smell?" Jimin sniffed the air, the others doing so also.

"It's strawberries!" Taehyung smiled.
" It's coming from Namjoon!" Taehyung said with a shocked face.

Namjoon began whimpering and squirming,the IV in his arm falling out. He let out a small moan and moved onto his side.

"Oh God.......he's in heat!"