16

Thank you guys for keeping me motivated ❤️

Dave

As I walked up to the door, I pulled out my keys. As I was unlocking the door, I heard arguing on the other side of the door.

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP! I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I HEARD!" I heard Angel yell.

"You ain't hear shit, and you not telling him nothing!"

What the fuck...

*SMACK*

Awe shit...

I opened up the door and seen Millie holding her face.

"Bitch tell him!" Angel yelled at Millie.

"Tell him what?" She asked. "STOP PLAYING DUMB! You know what... Dave, I overheard Millie talking on the phone to TAYLOR! Talking bout some 'yeah girl we got it done but Ian heard from Amir in two days." Angel said imitating her.

"So when I walked in here and I was like 'what you gotta do with him?' She said 'Bitch that ain't nun of your business.'" I raised my eyebrows at Angel.

I chuckled and nodded my head.

I walked past Angel and went to Millie. I grabbed her by her shirt and lifted her off the ground. I got in her face.

"Bitch let me tell you something: Your boyfriend Amir is dead. -And don't start that shit; he told me about you and him. Tell me what you was talking about on the phone."

"Baby I don't know anything I swear-"

I slammed her back into the wall. "TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!" I yelled in her face.

"Okay okay... But if I tell you, will you promise to not kill me..."

"Oh, I won't kill you."

"Okay... Taylor hates Angel for trying to keep her and Amir apart so she had this plan of getting revenge on her. She ran it by me and Amir. Apparently Amir hated Angel for it too. Taylor didn't say exactly what to do to her, all she said was mess her up. He knew that raping her was one way to do it because of what her dad used to do to her."

At this point, I didn't see Angel in the room anymore... I was to into the story to notice that she was gone.

"So, that's what he did. Durning all of this, me and Amir became intimate. Taylor doesn't know that... He planned on just hiding for the rest of his life, but you guys found him... But I love you David and I never meant to hurt you... Can we work this out?" She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

I was shocked. None of this shit makes any sense. Why would Millie fuck with Amir knowing that that's her friend's dude. And Taylor was the one who took Amir from Angel; there was no reason for her to be mad. The person who should be mad in this situation is Angel.

My thoughts were cut off my Angel creeping quietly down the stairs with a gun in her hands. It had a silencer on it. She aimed it at Millie.

Millie's back was turned so she couldn't see. As Angel walked up closer to her, I spoke up.

"You remember when I said I wasn't going to kill you?" She looked up at me. "Yes Baby."

"Well, I'm not." I quickly pushed her off me and she went flying across the room. But before she could fall, Angel sent two shots to her head.

I watched as Millie's body hit the ground.

"Damn Angel!" I looked up at her. "Where you learn to shoot like that?"

"Stephanie taught me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"And where you get that gun from?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"From your closet..." When Angel first got her, I showed her all the places I hid guns in my house.

I smiled and walked over to her. "Come here Baby..." She smiled back and sat the gun down  on the kitchen counter.

I pulled her into me, holding her. I started to rub on her thighs. I lifted her head up with my finger and pressed my lips on hers.

I slid my tongue into her mouth, kissing her. She gripped onto me tighter. I pulled away.

"It's just me and you now, okay?"

"Okay baby..." She whispered.

"You up for this?" I looked into her eyes.

"Yeah I'm up for it..." She pecked my lips.

"Alright go get dressed. Ima take you out while the crew come clean this up." I said rubbing her ass.

"Okay..." She started to walk away. I slapped her ass. She just chuckled and walked upstairs.

I bit my lip as I watched her ass shake as she walked.

I pulled out my phone calling Big G.

Y'all I'm just sitting here thinking about how much I do for people with no problem or attitude at all. I help people because I genuinely want to help them. But whenever I need help, it's always a problem or no one can help me do anything. I mean it could be the smallest thing in the world. Let me tell y'all something: If this is happening to you, you helping the wrong people and they may be taking advantage of you because they know you'll never say no. This nice Shaina about to stop. I'm going to learn how to start saying no.

I love y'all, forreal. ❤️