Chapter 9

As soon as Camila was showered and her makeup was off, both her and Lauren were on their way back to the bus. Camila's hand was tight around the older Cubans showing she was nervous as to what was to come and Lauren didn't blame her. Diapers could be seen as a very intimate thing and the person being diapered would be entirely vulnerable and open to the person diapering them.

Both people involved needed to trust each other too or else the process would be just awkward, but Lauren had no qualms about that. She knew Camila trusted her.

"Alright sweetheart. Would you like your milk first or should we diaper you first?" Lauren asks softly as she closes and locks the bus door behind her. She knew giving her an option may not be a good thing to do, but as of right now she had to do whatever made Camila comfortable.

Camila's cheeks turn a visible shade of red, "uhhh diaper" she whispers, knowing that if she was going to do this it needed to happen now or she'd back out.

Lauren nods, "alright, go ahead and wait for me in the back okay? I won't be two minutes" she replies, giving her hand a quick squeeze.

Nodding, Camila does as she says.

After watching her go, Lauren grabs the duffle from one of the spare bunks and unzips it. She reaches for the diapers that were at the bottom and after ripping open the packaging, she pulls one out along with some baby wipes. Spotting Camila's suitcase next to it, she opens it up and grabs one of the many body suites the girl owned. She's thinking it would save the girls dignity if anyone was to see her.

Once she has everything she needs, she heads through to the back of the bus and places all three items down onto the couch.

"You wanna lay down for me?" She asks, kneeling down onto the floor, "just remember Camila, anytime you need me to stop, just say. This is in your control, okay?" She adds, sensing the girls impending embarrassment as she manoeuvres herself to the floor.

"Okay" Camila simply says, reaching her hand up to clutch her pounding chest.

Lauren smiles, "Good girl" she praises, reaching for Camila. She wedges her hands in the space behind her knees and tugs her closer, earning a squeal in response and with a soft chuckle, she grabs the waistband of her sweatpants and tugs them down her legs.

"remember, tell me to stop if you need to" she reminds the younger girl, folding the still clean pants up and placing them onto the couch. She had only worn them from the dressing room to the bus so they didn't need to be washed yet.

Once Camila nods in reply, she tugs off her underwear too and reaches for the diaper before unfolding it. She hears Camila's breath hitch as her bottom half gets lifted up and the diaper gets placed underneath her, and not knowing what that meant, Lauren stops what she was doing and raises her hands.

"You good bug?" She asks cautiously.

Blinking back her tears, Camila takes a deep breath and nods her head. A part of her wanted this to stop, but another part of her didn't because she knew if she didn't wear this diaper, she wouldn't her her bottle and that was something she did not like the thought of.

"Okay" Lauren murmurs, bringing the front of the diaper up before taping together the sides. She makes sure it was on securely before reaching for the body suit, "I bought this too. I thought it would help keep everything a little more discreet" she says to Camila's frown of confusion.

Nodding in understanding, she allows Lauren to help her sit up. Once her arms were through the arm holes she lays back down and allows the poppers between her legs to be brought together.

"There we go, all done. You did so good Camila" Lauren praises in a soft coo as she once again helps the girls sit up, pulling her straight into her arms and into a straddling position on her lap.

Blushing in embarrassment, Camila buries her head into the woman's neck. The diaper felt a little weird against her skin but it wasn't at all uncomfortable which filled her with relief, she was just a little freaked out by the fact that she was actually kinda...liking it.

"Alright, lets get you into your pyjamas. It's getting late and I know someone's going to be very tired if they don't get enough sleep" Lauren teases as she stands, pressing kiss to the side of Camila's head before easing her down onto her feet.

She decides not to say anything about the faint blush to Camila's cheeks and instead just helps her into her pyjamas noting that it was beginning to get pretty late.

Camila stays were she is as Lauren goes to prepare the bottle and once she was back in the room, she eagerly reaches for her, wanting her bottle and wanting it now. She'd been wanting it all day actually, ever since she had her first one.

Lauren chuckles and lifts the overly excited girl onto her lap, "You sure do love your bottles huh?" She says softly, easing her down so she was in between laying and sitting.

Camila nods and eagerly excepts the bottle held onto her lips. She suckles eagerly as she brings her hand up to enclose two of Lauren's fingers and slowly, she feels her eyes drift shut showing just how tired she really was.

"Good girl" she hears faintly as she begins to drift. She manages a tiny smile at that, and before she knew it, she was gone.

**

This was super short I know, but I've had a chaotic, messy day today and I've barely had time to do anything, let alone write but I knew I had to get an update up for y'all, anyways, tell me what you think!

Next chapter: 180