Chapter 20

The next day flew by and before I knew it it was time to get ready for the party my best friend insisted I attend.

"I have no idea what to wear," I huffed tossing myself on the bed.

"You have a whole new wardrobe in here, you must have something in here," Alyssa pouted walking into the depths of my closet, well the closet I was using while staying at Sage's

"That's the problem!" I whined. "There's so much to wear I have no idea!"

"That's what I'm here for," Alyssa assured me.

After about ten minutes of digging through my closet she managed to find the perfect outfit.

"Alyssa, you're a miracle worker."

I immediately took the clothes and rushed into the bathroom. The outfit consisted of a white tank top like shirt that dipped into a low V-neck and once it passed my boobs flared out a little to make the top feel airy and light. The pants were just simple light wash jeans that I cuffed at my ankles. Then to top it all off I threw on some nude pumps and a long gold necklace.

"Now sit down, I need to do your hair," Alyssa ordered.

Thirty minutes later my hair was pin straight making me look more put together and less like I had just crawled out of bed and put some fancy clothes on.

"Perfect," Alyssa grinned.

"Well then," I sighed. "I guess its time to party."

When we arrived at the party it was already in full swing, people were doing keg stands in the living room, girls were wearing skirts much too short for them and leaning on the closest guy, and sweaty teenagers were busy grinding on the dance floor.

"This is insane!" I yelled over the music.

"I know right!" Alyssa yelled back. "I'm gonna go find Blake, you should come!"

I glanced over at Sage, and I could tell he didn't want me to go with her, but Alyssa was the one who invited me so I decided to just go with her, if Sage wanted to stay with me then he was free to follow.

"I can't wait for you to meet him," Alyssa gushed as we made our way to the kitchen.

"He's in my math class," I said looking at her like she was the dumbest of the bunch.

"Oh whatever," she scoffed. "Then you'll be able to clear the tension if it gets awkward."

"What does that even mean?" I asked, but of course I got no answer.

"Blake there you are!" she yelled over the crowd before grabbing my hand and dragging me along with her.

"Hey Alyssa, glad you could make it," Blake grinned, giving her a side hug.

I saw how she nearly fainted from that hug and I made a mental note to remind her that he does that to everyone.

Not only is Blake the most well known jock at school, but he's also the sweetest person you'll ever meet, he was someone who tell all your life problems to, (well unless you were me) because he just cared that much about people.

"Hey Blake," Alyssa sighed not so subtly leaning into him.

"I hope you two are enjoying the party," he said, nodding in my direction.

"It's amazing," Alyssa giggled.

Man she's got it bad, I thought before heading off to the dance floor.

I casually looked around, hoping to find out where Tino was only to find him talking to some girl who was way to close for comfort.

I noticed how she not so casually brushed her boobs on his arm as he leaned against the wall, occasionally muttering a couple words as she talked his ear off.

Granted I had no idea what was going on between the two of them, but that didn't stop the irrational side of me from taking over.

I passed by the kitchen and grabbed a beer, taking a swing before storming of to the dance floor to lose myself in sweaty bodies and loud music.

After about five songs I think it would be safe to say I was out of it. I never could hold my alcohol well so after one beer I was feeling tipsy and was swaying my hips like there was no tomorrow.

I was having a good time until someone came up behind me and grabbed my hips.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing all alone on the dance floor?" asked whoever had their hands on my hips.

"Dancing," I stated. "And I prefer to do it alone."

"Feisty, just the way I like them," he chuckled, tightening his grip on my waist.

"If you'll excuse me I need to use the bathroom," I snapped, pushing his hands off.

I let out a breathe of relief, and mentally high fives myself for getting myself out of that situation. Unfortunately for me that relief was short lived when I was pulled aside and dragged into an empty room.

"What the fu-" I started before I was rudely cut off.

"Shhhh, just relax."

"You're that slimy git from the dance floor," I gasped trying to shove him away, but obviously he was ready for that this time, cause he didn't budge.

"What did I say about relaxing," he growled before slamming me against the wall and pulling my shirt off my head.

Fortunately before anything else could happen the door slammed open and Tino (not much surprise there) pulled him off me before beating him to a pulp and chucking him out the door.

"I don't ever want to see you near another girl again, you understand?" Tino growled, crouching down to his level.

The guy just nodded and ran off, getting lost in the crowd.

Suddenly Tino spun back towards me and I couldn't help but filch as he lifted his hand to cup my face.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly.

"F-fine" I scampered, trying to control my shaking.

"Well, what the hell were you thinking dancing like that?" he asked suddenly becoming angry.

"I was just dancing!" I shot back with just as much force.

"Yea like a stripper!" he yelled.

"Well you were hanging out with that bimbo of yours!"

"Anything could have happened to you!"

"Yea well you-" I never got the chance to finish that sentence because suddenly Tino's lips were on mine.