Sixty Six

Taehyung kept nibbling hungrily on the younger's lips causing him to whimper under his touch.

He held it for way too long. Tae missed Jungkook too much to keep it in any longer. He didn't care that they were being watched; in fact he took it as a chance to show everyone that Kookie belongs to him, and only him.

The older's hand sneaked down until it came in touch with Jungkook's hardened nipples. He smirked into the kiss as he started teasing the younger's sensitive bud with the tip of his fingers, giving even more pleasure to his baby.

"Hmm you like this don't you?" he said with a smirk after pulling away from Jungkook's swollen lips only to start marking his pale neck, bitting and sucking at the skin.

As he felt Jungkook's hardened member pushing against his own, Tae began to tease him even further by grinding against him, enjoying his baby's desperate and shy moans.
They were like music to his ears.

After a while Taehyung pulled away and got up, winking at Jungkook.
"To be.. continued" he said as he walked back to the director that had his lips parted with a flushed face "i hope that's enough marking?" Taehyung said smirking while everyone in the room, including Jungkook, stayed frozen in shock.

The one who broke the silence was none other than Yugyeom.
"Oh for fuck's sake I didn't come here for this waste of time." the male said, annoyance clear in his tone before looking directly at Taehyung.

"Am not here to steal your man. This is my job just like it is Jungkook's.
Putting make-up instead of you making a scene would have saved us the 10 minutes of soft porn you gave us" Yugyeom rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No one fucking asked you for your opinion." Taehyung replied loud enough for Yugyeom to hear.

"Get your horny ass out of here please. You're making us lose even more time" Yugyeom fired back and lifted his hand up, flipping taehyung off with his middle finger.

"The fuck ass-" and Taehyung was held back by the director.
"I'm sorry but i will ask you to leave." he said calmly.

"Huuh why should i leave? You don't own this studio." Taehyung responded, glaring at the older man.

"You can't stay here, you're disturbing our filming.. please leave. We don't want any more problems.." the director added with an apologetic look.

"Fine..." Taehyung said, glaring at Yugyeom. "i better not see you anywhere.. i don't think I'll be able to hold back next time" he spit, before storming out of the studio.

Meanwhile Jungkook could only stare. His face didnt hold much emotions but he was indeed having thousands of emotions and thoughts going on inside him.

He's horny as fuck. But he's also worried as hell.
His Taetae is mad. Jungkook could only pray that the older male doesn't end up doing something stupid.

An hour later, they were wrapping up the shoot. Shooting a music video didn't take as much as time as Jungkook thought it would.

As the young male changed into his normal clothes that he came here in, he decided to send Taehyung a text to check on his angry fox.

Baby boy🐰:
hyung you Okay?..

Baby boy🐰:
the shoot is finally over :3

Baby boy🐰:
I'll be going home soon~

Baby boy🐰:
please reply asap..am worried.. •//~//•

_________________________________________________
Sorry for the short update ;-;