Are We Really?

"Is it done yet? I don't want to wait anymore!" You roll over on your bed in a huff. "Momma Momma, look what I'm doing!" You hear your four year old call from the bed side. You roll over a bit more to see her playing with her Barbie dream house that Jensen and her built last time he was here a few weeks ago. Jensen wanted to you help saying, "Come on over, make it a family ordeal!" But you didn't want to because you were enjoying the sight of your husband and your daughter together in happiness.

"Okay, one more minute!" Gen called from the bathroom and you groaned. It was almost Jensen's birthday and you were hoping to give him the most amazing birthday present, another baby. Jensen was on hiatus for a few weeks in January before leaving and well, you had to give him an awesome goodbye gift....and one hell of a night it was. But two weeks after Jensen had left for Vancouver, you period went dry and here you are now.

"Gen! Has it been a minute?" You called out and Gen sprang from the bathroom holding the three tests in her hands with a wide smile. "You're pregnant!" She cheered and you screamed, running into Gen's arms. "I can't believe it! Jensen's gonna go nuts!" You bounced around and felt a tug at your leg. "Momma, why are you so happy?" JJ asked and you picked her up, setting her on your hip. "Because baby, you're gonna be getting a baby sister or brother! How does that sound?" You ask hoping that she'll love the idea.

"Really? I'm gonna be a big sissy! I can't wait Momma. Does Daddy know? Can I tell him?" JJ asks and asks. "Of course you can tell him, but only on his birthday, when he comes home in a few weeks. Okay? We gotta come up with a few ideas, baby." JJ cheers and you set her down to get back to playing.

"So, I'm guessing that you're excited." Gen said and wrapped you in another hug. "Of course I am. Jensen has been reminding me that I told him that I want more kids, this couldn't be a better time for a baby." You smile as the thought of Jensen's face when he finds out.

3rd Person POV

"This couldn't be a worse time for this shit. Are you serious? What am I gonna tell (Y/n)? Huh? She's gonna be terrified, especially with JJ now." Jensen slammed his fists on his kitchen counter in his trailer on the Vancouver lot. Jared and Ryan and a few guards fill the trailer to explain to Jensen that David had been released from prison.

"Jensen, relax. He's been out a few months and he had made no contact yet. Don't you think if he wanted you or (Y/n) or your daughter that he would have made contact already?" Ryan questioned. "Don't you dare bring JJ into this," Jensen was fuming and couldn't control his anger. "A few months, a few months! Why wasn't I notified that he was released a few months ago? Well?" Jensen looked to Ryan and to the guards for an answer but they gave none.

"Oh I know why....He hadn't done anything till now, am I right? So what was it, robbery? Murder? Or, or a rape?" Jensen's eyes began to gloss over thinking of the years ago when David filled his nightmares and how much he terrified (Y/n). "We think he, uh, murdered an elderly couple. This was left at the scene." Ryan handed the pictures to Jensen and his hand covered his mouth. In the pictures, there was blood painted on a wall saying "She'll be mine again. She'll be mine!"

Jensen threw the pictures on the ground and Jared picked them up. "H- How do you know they are from David?" Jared asked, on behalf of his extremely worried best friend. "Neighbor eye witness accounts matching David's description. I'm sorry Jensen, I didn't think he would act out again. We will have our guys move down to Texas with your family to protect them, and you as well Sir." A guard stated before getting up and moving out with the other guards, leaving Jared and Ryan.

"What am I gonna do? What am I gonna tell (Y/n), that her rapist and abuser was released and may or may not be coming after her. I wasn't planning to have this kind of news for her when I went home next week for my birthday." Jensen let a few tears slip from his red eyes but wiped them away before looking to broken in front of Jared and Ryan.