Peaches and Cream (Part One)

Smut warning. But you already knew that. The next two chapters will basically be entirely smut (I had to cut it into two chapters bc it would've been crazy long) so skip if u don't like gay sex. Oh, and my smuts really in depth, sorry bout it. Enjoy.

Oh and Jack tops. If you think he bottoms how tf did u make it this far.

***

Jack's boots barely made a sound as he walked along the path of rose petals. The stairs creaked under his feet as he climbed, dim lights coming to view as he approached Alex's room. He turned the corner and his heart dropped at the sight.

There sat his pink boy, kneeling on his bed. He was surrounded by petals, and was partially undressed.

Under his sweater, there had been a black lace top covering his chest. He was still in his black skirt and stockings, and a collar was clipped around his neck. It was black as well, with a silver bell at the front.

Jack came in, a smirk on his face as Alex sat, staring down at the floor nervously. "So this is my present, huh?" Alex squeaked and nodded, still not looking up at Jack. He then came closer to the boy, lifting his chin. "You look absolutely breathtaking, Kitten."

Alex's face was pink, and he mumbled a thank you.

"Did you get this for me?" He asked, gesturing to his stockings and lingerie.

"Y-Yeah, I-I wanted to l-look pretty for you,"

Jack's smirk grew, still cupping the boy's face. "You're so fucking pretty." He then quickly connected their lips, his hands reaching to caress his waist. He whimpered at this; Jack's hands were awfully cold. The elder then picked Alex up by his thighs, sitting and placing the boy into his lap. He whined as Jack's lips quickly moved at the skin of his neck, his tattooed hands traveling down to his thighs and rubbing them up and down, but not below his skirt.

Alex was ecstatic at the fact that Jack liked it this much, and he was still shaking with how nervous he'd been all day.

And it was true that Jack liked it. He fucking loved it. Alex looked indescribably beautiful, with him sexually frustrating him with his stockings and his skirt all day long. He was surely going to take this opportunity.

Meanwhile, Jack's teeth were sunken into Alex's collarbone, and he had already formed several purple splotches on his neck. "J-Jacky," he whined, hips stuttering forwards into Jack. The other's nails were digging into his thighs, and he winced.

"Can I see what's under here, love?" He asked, touching his hips through his skirt. Alex only nodded, too nervous to form words. Jack then lifted his skirt, nearly screaming at the sight.

Alex wore black lace panties that matched the top, and there was enough lace to somewhat hide what lay underneath it, but there was still a clear outline of possibly the cutest erection he'd ever seen. The boy hid his face in his hands, and he squeaked when Jack pulled them away.

"I didn't think you could get any more fucking perfect." Jack smirked, connecting their lips so Alex couldn't look away. When he pulled away, Alex noticed the amount of lust flooded in Jack's eyes, and he got even more butterflies than he had previously. As if it couldn't get any worse, Jack's fingers were back to digging into his hips, this time under his skirt. He rolled his hips up into Alex, lurching him upwards.

"J-Jack, o-oh," He whimpered, the elder's beard scratching his neck as he lined it with kisses. "I-I," Alex was unable to form words as Jack's hips rocked with his own, and he was able to feel a bulge pressing against his bottom. His thighs began to shake terribly, breathing heavily and whimpering into Jack's ear.