Chapter 27

Wow this one ended up long, somehow I'm sure you won't mind :) Happy Tuesday update!

This chapter is for all the Sean lovers out there so I hope you enjoy it...Happy reading!

*Sang*

"You are in so much trouble when I get home!"

"Sang, Pookie, don't be like that. It's not like I purposefully didn't tell you my mom was coming into town, I just...purposefully forgot to tell you." Oh, he thinks he's so cute.

"That's the same thing, Sean! I thought today was going to be stressful enough with the wedding dress final fitting and finalizing all the event details. And now you tell me, 15 minutes before I'm supposed to leave, that I'm meeting your mother too?"

He has the grace to look somewhat sheepish now. "Well, when you put it that way, it sounds bad..."

"What other way is there to put it?" Seriously, inquiring minds would like to know.

"Um...that I saved you from stressing about my mom for weeks by telling you at the last minute?" Did he just–I hear a snort from one of the other guys in the room.

"You knew she was coming for weeks? Sean!"

"Uh...yeah?"

"Heaven help me," I mutter as I drop my face into my hands and groan.

Hands wrap gently around my own so I'm face to face with Sean again, only this time his smile is apologetic and doesn't make me angry. "Sorry, Pookie."

I sigh, I'm such a sucker for these men. "You're lucky I love you."

That has his eyes growing wide and his smile even wider, and before I know it I'm being crushed to his chest in a hug so tight I'm surprised we don't fuse together. "Oh, future Mrs. Green, I love you too! And so will my mother, I promise." He finally pulls back then, and I get the chance to breath for all of three seconds before he presses his lips to mine for several long moments.

A throat clearing has us pulling apart and I blush all the way to my toes even as Sean grins smugly at the others, his face clearing conveying a message of 'neener neener I got Pookie kisses.' Some of the others glare jokingly at him, but I see no trace of jealousy or true anger in any of their faces, allowing me to fully relax and realize that seeing me with the others really doesn't seem to bother any one of them.

I turn to Kota then, who I'm guessing was the one to interrupt, and he taps his watch. "Don't want to be late, Sweetie. Jess texted earlier saying mom is in rare form this morning, and she needs you ASAP," he tells me and I send a grateful smile his way before gathering my stuff and saying my goodbyes.

However, as I head to the door, I can't help but narrow my eyes at my human timeclock. "Don't think you're getting away with not telling me about Mrs. Green. I know Erika knew, and that means you probably did too, mister."

I almost laugh at the way he pales slightly. "Well, Sang, Sweetie...the thing is–"

"Nope, we'll talk about it later. Love you! Bye!" Without giving him a chance to respond, I'm out the door and heading down the hallway.

Just as I'm settling into North's Jeep, he'd insisted I borrow it since I'm driving the girls today, my phone vibrates with a text. Pulling it out, fully expected a panicked 'where are you' from Jessica, I'm pleasantly surprised when I see the other Lee sibling's name on my screen.

Kota: I love you too! We'll talk about that later ;)

A winky face too?

I smile all the way to Erika's house.