No Help

I usually keep my professionalism-ish by putting my authors note at the end and stuff but ⚠️⚠️This is a trigger warning, though if you're reading an insane Deku AU then I'm sure you're prepared for this... 🤗

'I need more' I thought. After sticking a tack in Iida, I wanted more. So during the day, I "accidentally" spilled my piping hot soup on Momo, a curvy, brown haired scholar with too much money to count. I could see her face for a bit longer.

Throughout the week I experimented more, and it was quite obvious that the more pain, the longer they had the face. I tried emotional pain too, but it just doesn't cut the cake as much.

When that obnoxious bell rang and all the students piled out of the front doors, I was grabbed by the shoulder and addressed by Iida.
His thin glasses rested loosely atop his nonexistent nose. I felt his gaze on me, he used his index finger to gracefully slide them back up his invisible face. Me and my overly-timid disposition, shrunk further into the corner I was forced into, and gave a shaky smile as sweat beaded on my forehead.

"What's up with you ?" Iida asks with a slight hint of desperation. I looked at the small indents where his eyes would be.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb. As if I wouldn't notice how clandestine you're acting."

"Clandestine? Wh-"

"You as a whole. There's something off putting. I can't put my finger on it. You've been, off." I looked towards the floor, and placed a sickly sweet grin on my cheeks. Iida flinched slightly as I moved towards him.

"I'm sure you're just imagining things." I say smoothly and seductively. Iida tugs at his collar tediously.

"I don't like being lied to. But have it your way." He waves me off and slips out of the classroom, and I leave the school, a sharp smile on my face.

* * *

Once I'd placed my black backpack on the kitchen table, I ran to the bathroom. Mom didn't get home 'till night time, so I had a solid amount of time to get what I wanted to do done. I chuckled as I opened the bottom drawer of the sink and grabbed a shaving razor. I pressed the small plastic button on the top and the razor alone popped out of the small plastic contraption. I grabbed it and loosely flailed it around as I looked for a towel and band-aids.

Staring at the mirror intently, I raised the blade to my arm. I didn't like the pain, but I wanted to see my face so bad. "First times the charm?" I say as I drag the blade lightly across my wrist. All it mustered was a slight sting. "Not hard enough." I clicked my tongue.

Closing my eyes and holding my breath, I try again, this time, earning a pained grunt and a heavy stinging feeling. Blood trickled down my arm as I shot my gaze to the mirror. A grin of satisfaction crossed my face when I saw my reflection.

'I'm not doing that again.' I took the blade and threw it in the trash. It was too unsightly and annoying for me. After placing a couple of band-aids over the mild cut, I threw the bloodied paper towel away, and locked myself in my room for the rest of the day.

* * *

I was in the middle of reading The Prince of Thorn when I heard a small knock on my bedroom door. 'I didn't even hear Mom get home..' After a few seconds of ignoring her, she broke the lock and burst into the room.

"W-what the heck Mom?!" I said as I quickly put the book down and sat up.

"Show me your wrists, Izuku."