Epilogue

Welcome everyone. To the beginning of the end. This is it folks, the last chapter. The chapter that closes this book. So get comfortable, this ride is way longer than what you're use to.

EIGHT YEARS LATER.

"Look at you!" Exclaimed Olsen while I waddled my way into her kitchen.

Fred's death had hit Olsen really hard. After the Yule ball, and a few dates later, they dated for almost a year. For Them to end up breaking up because of Olsen's family. Who apparently hated the Weasleys. Her fathers pressure was too much on her, she would cry every night because of that. And that beautiful relationship ended. But two years later, after becoming an auror, she met Ambrose. A healer that use, and still tends to her wounds, who seemed to understand her completely. One thing led to the other, and now they're together.

"I know right?" Said Rose with her heavy accent. While helping me through the house. "She can barely walk."

Olsen cleaned her hands and pulled out a chair for me, where I happily sat. With a bit of a struggle. "You can barely sit, Jesus."

"She is having twins hun. And she's 8 months already." Said Rose who sat in between me and Olsen on the table.

"I know, but I would never get use to the size." Said Olsen while reaching to touch my belly.

"I bet." Said Rose. "He didn't waste any time, did he?" At this Olsen laughed.

"We've been dating for almost 4 years, guys."

"And not married, and yet you're carrying his child. You know people talk." Said Olsen.

"Let them talk, I love him. So what if I'm carrying his children. He's not loving me any less. That's all that matters." I said.

"That's what I tell her all the time. But her thick skull doesn't seem to grasp it." Said Rose, at this Olsen gave her a small nudge.

"Watch it Podmore." Said Olsen with a smile. "Anyway, are you coming to my birthday party?"

"No, i can't. There's a family dinner the day after that, and Hermione had planted the idea of us staying at the house two days before it. That way he can help with decorations, and everyone can take care of me at the same time. And he agreed. So we're going there two days prior the date of the actual dinner."

"Aw well, we'll miss you at the party." Said Olsen.

"Not that if she went she would have any fun." Said Rose, making Olsen and I look at her at the same time.

"What do you mean?" I could tell she was slightly offended.

"She's pregnant, O." She said. "She won't be able to drink, or move freely. She would just be sitting there, on a club, while everyone else is dancing and drinking. And let's not talk about the fact that people would elbow her belly at every given time." At this Olsen calmed herself a bit. But she still felt a bit offended, I could tell.

"As much as I would like to disagree. She's right."

"Whatever, how's the shop? I constantly hear kids talking about it when I walk through Diagon Alley."