Chapter 21

Kissing Sage Valentino felt like a million fireworks being set off at once, I was instantly hooked.

Unfortunately the sensation didn't last long because he pulled away just as quickly as he came in.

"Bells I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that," he ranted.

"Tino, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well obviously with your dad and stuff you're not ready for this kinda thing and you didn't even respond so I obviously scared you off."

"Tino, that's ridiculous," I said placing my hands on either side of his face. "I didn't respond because I didn't know a kiss could be enjoyable."

Tino gave me a look of confusion at that so I decided I should probably keep talking.

"I never had a proper first kiss," I sighed. "My first kiss was when my dad got so drunk he barely knew his own name and he though I was Mom. He pinned me on the couch and forced his lips on mine, the only kissing I've ever experienced was forceful kissing that made my lips bleed and made me want to throw up on the spot, but with you it's different. Your kiss is the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced it makes me feel loved, like I finally have someone who needs me to be there for them just as much as I need them there for me."

That last part made Tino break into the biggest smile I've ever seen in my entire life. He immediately grabbed my face and pulled me in for yet another kiss.

This one was softer and filled with passion, and this time I responded, trying to tell him everything I felt about him through that one kiss.

"You're cute when you're happy," I whispered once we finally pulled away.

"Lets go back to my place," he suggested.

"Not to do it or anything!" He assured me once he saw the look on my face. "I'm just really tired and I don't really want anymore of these guys trying to hit on you."

"Awe is someone jealous?" I cooed, reaching up to pinch his cheek.

"Shut up," he groaned, wrapping a protective arm around me and leading me out of the house.

"Jealous Tino is adorable," I grinned. 

"Don't ever call me adorable again," Sage warned as he opened up the car door for me. 

Back at his house I quickly pulled of my party clothes and raided Tino's closet for pajamas.

"I think you own about half of my closet now," Tino commented as I laid down on his bed. 

"I like wearing your clothes," I shrugged. 

"And I like seeing you in my clothes," he admitted, laying down next to me and pulling me close.

"Tino?" I questioned after laying in silence for a while. 

"Hmmm?" he hummed, signaling for me to proceed with my question. 

"What are we?" I asked, not sure if I really wanted to hear the answer. 

"Well I don't know about you, but I thought that kiss was amazing," Sage said, sitting up so I could see his face.

"I would agree."

"And I would like to experience it again," he whispered, slowly lovering his head until our lips touched.

This time I didn't kiss back, instead I pushed him away and sat up with a serious look on my face. 

"Kissing me doesn't answer my question," I scolded. 

"Okay, fine," he sighed. "In all honesty I don't know how this relationship thing works. I've never had a girlfriend. I don't go on second dates, and I certainly don't get attached to people, but for some reason you're different. I want to go on hundreds of dates with you, I don't ever want to be apart from you, and even though I have no idea how this relationship thing works, I'm willing to give it a shot with you." 

"So what your saying is..?" 

"Bells... will you be my girlfriend?" Sage asked, making a huge grin break out on my face. 

"I don't know Tino, I'll have to think about it," I smirked. "Of course!" 

Sage's face broke out into the biggest grin I've ever seen in my life, and I'm sure I had an equally large smile on my face as he practically tackled me in a hug. 

"Tino... can't breath," I forced out. 

He loosened his grip on me, but still refused to let go, he quickly rolled over so I was lying on top of him and gave me a quick peck on the lips. 

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to kiss those lips," he mumbled. 

"I think I have a pretty good idea," I grinned laying my head on his chest. 

"I'm really glad you followed me to the fight club," he said, mindlessly stroking my hair. 

"I'm glad Mrs. Nucan decided to give me detention even though I wasn't late to class," I countered. 

"I'm glad you stared at me in the hall," he smirked. 

"I wasn't staring!" 

"Yes you were."

"Whatever," I scoffed. "Now that we're dating I get to stare at you all I want." 

"Woah, getting a little bold aren't we Bells?" he chuckled. 

"What can I say? You unleashed a monster." 

"That I did," he grinned, kissing my forehead before cutting out the light.