⌜ thirty three ⌟

do you guys love chan?

psst mark

mark nodded while spinning his pen. he was actually listening to the teacher's discussion.

i'm sleepy.❞ donghyuck pouted and leaned back

you sleep.❞ mark turned to him and gave him a smile

are you serious? this is mr. nakamoto we're talking about.❞ donghyuck was used to sleeping during class but he wasn't sure if he should sleep at nakamoto's class. he was somehow scared at the teacher.

wow, but when it comes to taeil hyung—

donghyuck groaned ❝taeil is different ok?

mark could see his seatmate trying to fight the urge to sleep. the younger's fingers were forcing his eyes to open, it looked stupid and made mark giggle.

where's your math book?❞ mark questioned and donghyuck gladly gave him his book.

why do you need it? you have yours.

the older opened the book and placed it in front of the younger. ❝go, sleep.

the younger gave mark a smile and placed his head on the table. meanwhile mark was holding the book, making sure it won't fall and reveal a sleeping hyuck.

🍼

it's funny how no one knows about chan.❞ donghyuck ate his lunch ❝not like i want them to know, that would be a big trouble.

the both of them were at the rooftop, eating lunch together. donghyuck made lunch for both him and mark.

mark nodded and ate the meat ❝i would get expelled if that'll happen.

donghyuck placed his lunch box down and stared at the sky. ❝hey we're graduating, and later on we need to find a job..

why are you talking like you won't see me after graduating?❞ mark giggled

donghyuck was serious and just continued staring at the sky causing mark to stop giggling.