49| You Just Can't Fall Out Of Love

Hello my lovely sexy beautiful readers! How are you!?

Fine!?

Awesome like a fresh bread!?

Lazy 'cause I want to drink a glass of water but fridge seems to reside in London from my bed!?

Don't even ask! I am becoming dry mango powder in this hot summer!?

I was waiting for your update actually!?

Anyway!

Emily's Pov:

I sat on the side of the bed, leaning my head against it, my eyes filled with tears and my heart beating wildly at the thought of not being able to see Edward again.

I didn't even get the chance to run my hands along his face for the last time, to remember each and every corner of it, to memorize his smile for as long as I live in this world.

I wonder what Edward would say once he finds I am not there?

He would definitely go ballistic after learning that it was all my fault that my mom found the divorce papers!?

Would he go search for me?

No, he would probably be very angry at me, he wouldn't even call me after my huge clumsy mistake!

After all, I am the reason our fake marriage got discovered in such an unexpected circumstances!

Edward would never forgive me for that!

But still, I am his best friend.

Will he decide not be friends with me anymore!?

Would he miss me as much I would miss him?

Can he live his life without me being a part of it?

Would he want me to come with him, back to our home?

My line of thoughts were cut short by the continuous vibration of my cellphone. Quickly wiping my tears, I picked it up and stared sadly at the caller ID, too hesitant to pick up the call after what had happened. After five or six rings, I sighed in defeat and put the phone on my ear.

"Hello?"

"Why wouldn't you attend my call, Lily?"

I bit my lips, tears forming once again in my eyes. "I.. I was just reading some book and... I must have fallen asleep that's why I didn't see your..call."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I am. I told you I am just a little frustrated, that's it!"

Edward sighed. "No you're not fine! Why do you always lie to me!? It's getting on my nerves now-"

"I am not lying, Edward! I'm really, totally and entirely fine, it's not that you really care anyway about it anyway!I am just not really in a mood to talk right now-"

"I care a lot about you, Emily! Even more than I think I can ever care for anyone in my life! Why don't you ever understand it-"

"You do have a weired way of showing it then!"

There was a complete silence from his side which stretched leisurely between both of us for than minutes. I waited for him to say something, a word or two but then I bit my lips in realisation that I actually snapped at him for no reason.

He sighed loudly. "Look, lily I didn't call to fight with you. I just wanted to tell you that I am on my way to home and I couldn't think of any better gift to buy so will you help me with it now?"