Forgotten

A/N: Requested by @lummer24. I had to miss out on dance and I am so upset because dance is something I am actually good at and I enjoy it. Screw life.

Y/N POV

"Y/N WE ARE GOING TO MEET THE BOYS!" the members said to me.

"OKAY!" I replied.

By boys they meant Got7. Recently, the two groups have gotten quite close and have been hanging out with each other with out me everyday. Before I used to be quite close with my members, they were like my older brothers which I never had, but recently, I feel quite distanced to them as I barely get time with them.

By barely I mean no time. Usually we have practice, but that has also been cut short for the boys as they meet up with Got7 for most of the day. I am usually left in the practice room alone when they go to spend the rest of the day with them and usually get back by 11 to 12, where they sleep as soon as they get home.

Usually Jin would make dinner for me, but these days I have had to make my dinner and take care of the house. To be honest, I am starting to fall into a state of depression as I feel alone like before. What I feared the most happened. 

As a child I was bullied and had no friends and I never knew why. On top of that I was left alone as my parents were killed in a plane crash and had to work hard. Alone. I had no one. Not even a pet to give me company. 

Once I had debuted with BTS I felt like I had a family again as they treated me like their own sister. But now that feeling of isolation has marked its return to haunt me. 

Today was our free day and I expected them to leave for Got7's dorm, but what I wasn't expecting was for them to leave straight after breakfast. I was hoping they would spend a little bit of time with me, but they didn't. 

It had been 2 whole months since they had been like this. Rehearsals was the only time I was able to spend time with them, but other than that I was alone. I felt like I didn't belong anymore.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, which was then followed by a couple more, then a waterfall. I felt invisible, like I didn't exist anymore. I wasn't even invited to their get togethers, but it seems as if they have forgotten about me.

It was only 10:38 in the morning and I didn't know what to do. I felt useless and unproductive and I felt like what I was doing wasn't worth it anymore. Everyone's group would go to places and visit other people together as one group, they wouldn't leave anyone behind. But this isn't the case for our group. 

Although I act as if I am fine, I really am not. Behind that "okay" I mention, I instead want to ask them to stay and spend time with me. I miss the old times where we would do things as a group and spend time together.

I miss Hobi hyung's hyperness. I miss Namjoon hyung's breaking moments.I miss Jin's cooking. I miss Jimin and Jungkook hyung's teasing. I miss Yoongi hyung's cuddles. I miss Taehyung hyung's alien act.

The memories surely brought tears into my eyes, but I couldn't bear staying here. I needed to stay with a group who would not leave me alone. I grabbed my phone and the house keys before wearing my jacket and mask so people wouldn't recognise me. 

I walked to the Big Hit building as I didn't want to discuss this over the phone. I eventually got to PD-Nim's room and deeply inhaled and exhaled before knocking on the door. The door opened and revealed a smiling PD-Nim as I weakly smiled.

"Ah Y/N what a surprise. Come in." he said and ushered me in as I smiled again and walked in.

"Take a seat." he offered me a seat as I gladly took it.