chapter 11

*ONE MONTH LATER*

It's been month of our wedding. Today is Sunday so that's mean no school. Everything went perfectly fine. Jimin's friend came here often along with my friends but well, the possessive Jimin, himself. I couldn't be closer with them all except himself and he would went wherever I go like a lost puppy.

The only thing that has changed was that my mood, my eating style and I noticed because of that I've gained weight like I can see a baby fats on my stomach. I would cry whenever I saw it. I never always like baby fats since little but Jimin are always there calming me down.

I walk down to the kitchen after lying down on bed with heads full of headache. That's another thing I've had these days. I don't know what is stressing me about but the headache and dizziness would come at times. I also had extreme fever and I recently recover from it. I really felt very bad for letting Jimin taking of me 24/7 nonstop and I love him for that.

Yup, I love him.

All that thanks to Ashly for opening my eyes and telling me that I was not liking him but more to loving him.

After telling Jimin I'm not feeling very well though I had just recovered, he told me to lay down on bed and rest while he makes a breakfast. I was so in lonely our shared room, my phone is charge and so do his. My tablet and computer are in the living room, so I've got no companion right now and decided to just walk down.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Jimin leaves his cooking for awhile and came crushing me once he saw me coming in.

"I thought told you to stay in bed?" He asked again.

"I was bored. My tablets and computer are on the living room and my phone are charge." I answer trying to get out from his hold. After smelling the aroma my throats are craving for something cold, sweets and wanting to have different flavor not just only that I want it to be mixed with banana, other fruits or vegetables and then it hit me what I wanted.

"My phone is there. You could play with it." He reminded.

Damn, I forgot to tell his phone part.

"I did played with your phone but I charged it, since it's low battery." I explains and he nods, kissing my forehead.

"Go take a seat. Breakfast is ready in a few minutes." He informed as he assist me to a chair before letting go of me to continue his cooking after checking me if I was alright.

"Speaking for breakfast. Jimin do we have Ice cream, fruits or vegetables?" I asked, hoping that we have them.

"We do have ice cream. What kinds of fruits and vegetables, you talking for?" Stirring the soup he made which hasn't still done yet.

"Uh, banana and apple but if there's no apple. Orange or lemon would be fine. For vegetables, I want a carrot. A raw one." Gulping down my saliva as a thought of me eating it had me craving it more and more.

I can't wait to have them in my belly.

"We do have all of them. Why are you asking all this? What it is for?"

"Can you get them out and placed it on the counter please?" Ignoring his questions.

With bewilderment, he obediently letting out every foods that I've been craving to eat and place on the counter.

Oh, my mouth is watering.

"Now, what's wrong with this? Are you having another experiment at school?" It's not once or twice I have science experiment that I had to bring all the equipment from home and Jimin would understand it if I brought things from home to school.