chapter 16

"Ara?" He gasps. Miss kim sat and covered her naked figure, her eyes never leaves mine.

My heart tore, ripping away every love he spilled the day we spend times together. It hurt me. Tears pooled in my eyes.

Why?

My lips couldn't process of what I should say and my feet already have made a decision. It brought me out from the room, stomping and running away, if possible, away from him and this house.

"Ara, baby stop! I can explain!" Jimin yelled for me to stop but I didn't bother to turn around and stop. My heart was yearning to get away from him, the cheater. 

Letting the driver droves off the area once I'm in the car. I cried messily. I tried to stop and act strong in front of Ashly but the memory of him kept reappearing over and over, I couldn't.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Breathe come, breathe,"

"I can stop at Han River and wait outside to give you more a little bit of privacy, if you want ma'am." He offered. I saw him looking at me through the rear view mirror, with a bitter smile posting on his lips.

"Yes please, do so." Ashly replied on my behalf.

Pulling over the river. The driver gets out, leaving Ahsly and I to talk privately. My heavy tears started to soothe and it became a soft sob.

"It hurts! It's paining me too much!" I cried.

I should have known this any sooner, I should have confronted Jimin and I shouldn't have built any feelings around him. I knew I would hurt one day because of it but I ignore my subconsciousness and let my feelings took place and now look at me. I'm a mess!

"What's wrong? Tell me Ara. You shouldn't be holding this to yourself, you know it won't end good if you do. Now please tell me." She begged.

"It's Jimin. He is with her. I saw it. I saw everything with my own eyes, in the bed. I saw everything and it hurt me!" I cried.

A hands placed on both my shoulder. I was then brought into her embrace. One of her hand travels on my back, rubbing it softly to calm me down and I did.

"It's alright, everything is going to be alright. I promise you. We'll solve this together and you can always count in me."

*

NORMAL POV

"Jimin did what?!" Namjoon accidentally yell upon hearing the news Ashly gave.

The group of friends decided to have a meeting in Jin's house and everyone came. When they heard the news, everybody was shock because they knew their Jimin would never do anything far beyond that.

Ashly sighs. "You heard me right Namjoon. I ain't going to said twice."

Hoseok's brow furrowed. His finger made way up to his temple and have himself massage, "but I thought, they loved each other. Jimin always acted lovely around her."

"Yeah, we thought so too. Whenever he's with us, he never forget to add you in his sentence." joon added, reminiscing back in the days.

You're heart felt warmth with the news but then your dark conscience took over your mind.

'He was only told them for a play. A show. You've seen what he has done! And you knew the truth!'

"He did? But why would Jimin cheated her? Or maybe it was only a word he let out meant for a joke." Ashly was surprised for a little.

A frown set on Yoongi's face. "If the love was only for joke, I swear to god. I'll kill that bastard for sure. I don't care if he's my friend."

Everyone fell silent after Yoongi. All of them were having a headache. Questions building inside each of their mind.

Jin sighs, expressing his disappointment. "Alright then, For starter. We'd like to apologize in jimin's behalf. I thought he was being him. I mean nice, kind and so on but I never did thought he would do this thing just because he was force in marriage."

"How you feel now? Feeling any better?" taehyung ask, his palm sets on your shoulder feeling very concern.

"It's getting better." You told, putting on a fake smile when in the inside, you still felt the pain. It couldn't be gone when your heart already smeared with full of blood.

'No one will ever can make me feel better because of this.'

"Are you going back home now?" Jungkook who were silent all the time ask.

"Heck, what kind of question was that? Are you out of your mind? Ain't gonna let Ara go back to that fucking house, You knew how fucked up he can be!" Hissed Ashly.

"So, where is Ara going to stay, if not there? If she's at her parent, the only possibility that came to my mind was her getting negotiate by them and second Jimin will find out, he probably look for her right away." Taehyung told which apparently the truth.

"I'm going to let Ara sleep at my house." Ashly replied.

"What about Ara's shirt?"

"Since I'm good at taking things speed like lightning. I'll take it for her, no biggie."

UNEDITED