chapter 17

*3 WEEKS LATER*

I woke up, feeling something about to came out of my throat. Quickly I ran into the bathroom and let everything out. It's been a while since the last time I throw up.

It's hard pregnant with twins. It does. I admit. I close the bathroom door, still standing inside of it and do my morning routine.

NORMAL POV

Stepping out from the bathroom, wearing your oversized hoodie and a black shorts before walking into the kitchen and found Ashly cooking breakfast.

Ashly sees me entering the kitchen area and smile formed on her lips. "Morning Ara."

"Morning Ash." you greeted back.

Without a word, ashly handed you a full food placed on a plate with lots of your favourite breakfast food.

You sat down on the chair beside Ashly and eat your breakfast.

===

It's been awhile you don't see Jimin came to school after the incidents. Though it would be lying if you you say you didn't miss him. You do, but still pain lingering around your fragile heart.

"Hey, can you walk these stairs? Need my help?" Ashly ask, holding your arm.

You look to the big stairs, gulp slightly at the sight of it.

'Since when i didn't notice the stairs is this big?' You spoke in between your mind.

Ashly caught the feared face looking at the stairs and laughs, making you turn to her in confusion.

"Just say you're scared of this big steps. No need to give me that horrid look." She told, you giggles understanding what she mean.

Ashly held your arms and other free hands are on your back, slowly walking you until safely brought you in. You sit down on a chair as soon the first class began.

The first period for this day is maths, you and the others waited for your teacher to came in. Usually it's a substitute teacher cause Jimin didn't come much lately. After the incident.

Soon the door wide open and revealed Jimin in a disheveled look, dark circles underneath his eyes can be seen, his shirt is not really quite neat like usual and you felt a 'pang' on your heart seeing him looking thin and paler than he are.

'Didn't he eat at home.' You thought.

"Sorry for not coming to school much class. Something happened." he said as his eyes wandered around the class and end up staring at you but then averted his eyes to another student.

"Now, can you please take out your maths book and open it to page 91." he said while keep stealing glances towards you.

Jimin felt happy to see you all over again, at the same time pain visible on his eyes, looking at you who ignoring him, you see him as a teacher and not as a husband. He wanted to cried right there, right in front of his student and tell them how much he have suffered when you left him but he can't. For specific reasons.

When the 3 weeks past you didn't came home. Jimin didn't eat much, barely talk, locked inside his room, missing every inch of you.

He was devastated as you are gone far away from him and as you are gone, Slowly Jimin realizes his true feelings towards you. He knows it's very cliché, him realizing his feeling at the very last minute and how much he regret for ignoring his feelings for the passed months he spent with you.

If only he realise about his feelings more sooner things like this won't be happening. 

??? Pov

"Husband. Wife. Tch, touché."

I look to my long nails, checking at the very inch of them before looking at the man, standing in front of the girl's toilets.

"Wait for me to come pass by honey. Soon."

Your pov

I was about to get out of the toilet after finished doing my business when suddenly I felt my wrist being pulled, making me swirl around and got into someone's embrace.

His arm's soft, his cologne sweet as strawberry, his embrace is very warm and I love it. I look up to see the man who make me comfortable in his arm.

Frown came and invaded my expression.

" what the hell are you doing jimin? You know this is very public. We could get caught. Let go of me." I shout-whispered, struggling so hard to get out from his embrace even though I wanted to stay longer.

"No, no. I won't to let you go." he hoarsely says, tightening the hug more.

"I miss you Ara. Don't you know how much suffered I am when you gone? I thought I could never see you again." he muttered softly as he nuzzles onto my neck.

"I love you so much Ara, Please don't leave me, I can't live without you." He begged.

Although it weakening me a lot and how much I wanted to forgive him right now I can't. I need to show him I'm not weak, nor easily played but my heart. It almost betrayed me. I prayed, letting me be the stronger than usual.

"Jimin." I called out his name, breaking the hug and look at him with pain.

"Please Jimin, Don't do this. I know you didn't meant every word you say. I know you said it just to get me back. I know you. You just do that because I was pregnant with your child. But please it's completely useless when you say you love me without any actual feelings."

"..."

"I'll take my leave then Mr. Park."

Jimin didn't say anything. I took the chance to turn around and walk away.

"What if what I said just now is true. Would you still believe in me?" he ask.

I stopped walking, still my back facing him.

I was hesitate for a moment. "No.."

"It's hard to trust you Jimin. It's not easy to gain trust for you again. Plus it's not for the first time you broke my heart." I sighed and walks to inside the class.

===

Back home as usual. I went straight to my room without eating dinner cause the thought of Jimin earlier still playing on my mind.

"what if I said just now is true. Would you still believe in me?"

I sighs heavily. My head aches, thinking the thought of it countless time. I shook the thought away and went to sleep.

UNEDITED