chapter 21: flashback pt 1

A/n: please play THE TRUTH UNTOLD by BTS ft Steve Aoki... And please take note when you play the song MAKE SURE TO REPEAT THE SONG... Mean I want you to repeat the song and hear it until the end of the flashback...

=== flashback ===

" you idiot!! This is why I hate you so much!" Chanyeol yelled without reason

" Chanyeol.. What are you saying?? Why do you hate me much until you ask me to tell me to die?? I'm your twin Chanyeol.." Chanyoo ask as he stares at his twin's face which was already filled with tears.

" I don't care if you are my fucking damn twins! Do you wanna know why I hate you much?? Because of you my life ruined! Because of you my life miserable! Because of you I lost everything I hoped for!

Because of you I left nothing more! Because of you I don't have any happiness! You took everything what I wanted! I hate you! You're not my brother! I hate you!!!

I wished I died! I wished I'm not being born in this harsh world! When I'm gone from your life, I wish you have a good life!" with that he stomped out from their bedroom.

Chanyoo felt guilty for what have happen. He did not mean to take everything from his twin. He adore and love his twin very much.

He then run after Chanyeol cause he's afraid that Chanyeol might do something that he don't want to happen. The only thing that has been playing at Chanyoo's mind continuously is.

YOU BETTER DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID CHANYEOL!! I BEGGED YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING THAT MAY HURT YOURSELF! IF YOU DO I WON'T BE ABLE TO FORGIVE MYSELF!!

Before he could even ran to the terrace. He got stopped by his mother.

"why are you so rushed baby?" ask the mother. Chanyoo panted, his lips can let out any words, his eyes are already watery.

" MOM, HAVE YOU SEEN CHANYEOL?!" Chanyoo asked in yelling tone. Before the mother could reply. They both heard a loud screamed coming from downstairs.

Chanyoo yank his hand away from his mother and ran downstairs to where the voice came from.

When he arrived at the place. His heart dropped by million feet. Tears heavily streaming down to his cheek. Chanyoo falls down onto his knees as he saw a lifeless body lying on the kitchen floor with a puddle of blood surrounds the body.

The body was none other than is twin, CHANYEOL

" no, no, no. It can't be.." he cried. He approached Chanyeol and shakes his fragile body.

" Chanyeol, Please wake up. I know you're playing with me." said Chanyoo, still not believing what he just seen.

Chanyoo repeatedly shaking Chanyeol's body while crying. Even though there's a blood gushing out from Chanyeol's body. Chanyoo can't take the fact that Chanyeol died because of him.

" CHANYEOL!!! WAKE UP!!" he yelled, harshly shaking and hitting Chanyeol lifeless body.

" please, don't go." Chanyoo took chanyeol into his embrace.

" please, Chanyeol.."

While he cried. Silently the mother and the maids crying behind him after calling an ambulance.

" CHANYEOL!! I KNOW YOU'RE LYING!!! I SAID DON'T GO!! WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME!!" Chanyoo yelled.

The mother can't stand looking her son crying as if there's no tomorrow and immediately she ran to him, took him into her embrace.

=== at the cemetery ===

Chanyoo sadly laid his body on top his brother's coffin.

" I'm sorry Chanyeol. I failed to be the best brother." he cried as he hugs the coffin.

After a few minutes, Chanyoo got held back by his parents. Chanyoo slowly hug his mother, doesn't want to look at the way his brother's coffin got buried cause he know if he saw it. He will never let go of the coffin.

After the mourning. They went back to their house. And right now Chanyoo stood in front of Chanyeol's bed.

Chanyoo lay his body upon Chanyeol's bed. Slowly inhaled his brother's scent which still lingering on the pillow as tears started to falls down on his cheek.

Chanyoo stared at the picture frame of them being together on top of the table lamp. He took the picture into his embrace and fall asleep. Hoping that all this was just only a dream.

=== the next morning ===

Chanyoo woke up and quickly sat up, eyes roaming around the room and found that he was at Chanyeol's bed.

He face palm and cried heavily. He weakly put the picture back on top of the table lamp. He let down his leg onto the floor and felt something hard under the bed.

Chanyoo got up, sat down on the floor and took out the hard things and it was a chest with full of dust.

He blew off the dust and slowly click the chest open.

The only thing he found inside the chest is a sheets of paper and books. Chanyoo carefully scan the paper and it was a letter. He curiously take the letter and read them, whispering.

UNEDITED