Chapter 11;

Justin's POV.

           Waking up to see Charlotte in deep sleep and lay with my arms around her was the perfect feeling to wake up to. Her long eyelashes were thick and framed her eye lids, and her big plump dark lips were naturally pouted and her skin was flawless. Her dark long hair lay gracefully on the pillow behind her, and she really did look beautiful. So beautiful in fact, I got distracted by her looks for so long, she eventually woke up too. 

          "Stop looking at me while I sleep, Justin, I look horrible when I first wake up." She half groaned, half whispered. I felt embarrassed she had known I was looking at her while she slept, but she was as pretty as a picture it was hard to keep your eyes off her. She just brought attention to herself, even when she didn't want it. 

          "I think I like waking up with you here." I said to her, a smile falling onto my face. 

          "Justin!" My mum yelled through the door. "Get up!" She shouted whilst proceeding with banging the door down. 

          "I am!" I shouted back, pissed that she ruined my moment with Charlotte. She'd probably kill me if she knew I'd spent the night with her. Even though all we did was sleep, my mum was christian and I didn't think she'd be too proud.

          "Can you open the door?" She said, her tone just as pissed as I was. Shit, I mumbled, jumping out of bed and walking to the door. Turning round to look at Charlotte, she sat up with her dark hair cascading around her shoulders, her big sleepy eyes looking at me curiously until it clicked.

          Charlotte jumped up out of bed, and wriggled her small body under the bed. When I knew the coast was clear, I opened the door slowly. "What?" I asked, as she dumped some clothes in my hands that had been freshly washed. "Thanks Mum," I smiled to her, and she smiled back at me a little too, but the crease lines on her forehead confirmed to me she was stressed. Probably with the whole transferring stuff from hotel to tour bus. She walked away, and I shut the door, turning back to see Charlotte's cute behind wiggling out of the bed first.

          A laugh escaped me when seeing this, yet I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her. When her whole body appeared from under the bed, she blew out a sigh and tucked hair that had fallen onto her face, behind her ears. "How am I gonna get out with no-one seeing me?" she asked worried. Maybe a little part of me felt a worried and upset she didn't want to be seen, but yet again I had to be mature and realize that if anyone did see Charlotte coming from my room, it wouldn't just look like she spent the night sleeping.

          "You could just shower here while I go get some clothes for you." I said, to her, already fishing her out a white fluffy towel. "Then I'll explain to Hannah you slept here, and hopefully she can kind of get your things together so when you go back, you won't have much to do." 

          A smile crept onto her face as she thought about it, and stood on her tippy toes to plant a quick kiss on my lips. Taken by surprise, I didn't have chance to kiss her properly, which made me frown. A giggle escaped her, and I wrapped my arms around her waist to keep her there, and planted my lips on hers firmly. She kissed me back, before breaking this kiss which made me frown at her more. Again, she laughed at my face and somehow released from my grasp.