Chapter Fifteen: Interrogation

(Ember's Pov).
I tied my freshly washed hair up in a ponytail and dressed in some ripped jeans and one of Damon's shirts.

His scent surrounded me and I sighed contentedly. "Ready to go?" I ask Damon who's staring at me, his wolf surges forward to meet mine a growl slips past his lips. "What?" I demand and fold my arms. Damon pushes his wolf down and I see him snap out of his trance.

"He likes you in my clothes" he mumbles and rubs his neck shyly as I blush furiously. "C'mon" he says and tugs on my hand pulling me with him downstairs and out of the door and into the crisp air.

"We should definitely go for a run soon" Damon said looking down at me, I nodded agreeing both my wolf and I were itching to go hunting whilst she stretched her legs. I felt her stand in my mind as she paced around.

"How bout after we interrogate the rogues?" I suggest. He merely nods and kisses my temple. I shudder as a shiver travels down my spine.

"Cold?" He asked. I shrugged, in response Damon removed his jacket and put it around my shoulders tenderly. The sleeves hung off my hands as I zipped it up. "When we get to the pack cells we'll put scrubs on" he stated.

I didn't miss the underlying promise in his voice, there's going to be blood spilled for what happened to me. The walk was short as we reached a stone staircase leading underground. "You can head back if you want?" Damon raised a brow. I shook my head furiously.

"The hell I am! The twisted fuck that put a knife in my back is down there. I'm going to make him pay and find out where the hell this King of there's is at!" I spat harshly and stormed down the steps two at a time.

I reached the bottom of the staircase and gagged at the overwhelming smell of flesh and blood. Screams could be heard and I tried to drown them out, whoever was here deserved it.

A guard handed us some scrubs and directed me off to a small change room. I quickly put the scrubs over my clothes, exiting I saw Damon in the same scrubs as me. He entwined our hands as we walked to the rogues cell.

"Lock the door" Damon demanded as we stepped inside. The guard obeyed and I stared at my attacker. He was in horrible shape.

He was chained to the wall by silver chains and had blood oozing from almost every part of his body. "Now, rogue. Care to tell us why you attacked my mate?" He spat harshly.

The rogue met my eyes, I gasped. His eyes were completely empty with no life in them and a sick laughter filled the cell. "Yes... But... I... mustn't... Tell... You... Damon..." The way he talked made me think he knew Damon. I growled.

"You will tell us everything!" I yelled and kicked him in the gut and twisting my foot. Blood sputtered from his mouth and dropped into his shirt.

"Yes, everything; they're keeping secrets Ember..." He mumbled. I frowned. My brain was trying to figure his jumbling words out.

"Who?" I demanded.

"I can't say, he said not to say!" The rogue suddenly thrashed as if something was burning his skin. "If I say you have to kill me!" He screeched my wolf pushed forward and forced me to take a step back.

Could I kill another wolf? He'd tried to kill me, but if I killed him that only made me like him. Like a crazed killer. That's what the rogue King wants.

I was suddenly pushed to the back of my mind as my wolf took control, I felt fur prickling through my skin. Damon wrapped his arm around me and my wolf settled slightly.

"You know, I heard silver and wolfsbane when injected into a wolf, causes so much pain they'll tell you anything..." Damon muttered as if thinking. The rogue thrashed harder.

"No! Please!" He begged as Damon took a syringe from a guard. "Ember! They lied! The people you hold most dear lied! The King wants you to know the truth of this! The people you call you're parents? Those who died in the crash? They weren't you real parents!

They raised you to think that until, you were ready to know the truth. They were going to bring you here. To you're real parents when the crash happened and they died! Ember you're real parents are Sharon and Vincent!" I snatched the needle from Damon and plunged it into his neck.

I watched as the liquid transferred into his body and it shook. He coughed up blood and foam as he writhed on the floor the smell of flesh burning hit my nose. He was lying right? I guess I'd find out. Time to interrogate the parents...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took a hot and slow shower at Damon's as my mind went crazy. They couldn't be my real family could they? Did innocent humans raise me only to take me back when I was ready? Was everything a lie? Was a werewolf all along?

Tears slipped from my eyes as I shut off the water, wrapping a towel around my body I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I pulled on my underwear and clothes before exiting the bathroom.

"Em, are you alright?" Damon's soft voice caused me to jump. His eyes filled with concern. "Baby, why are you crying?" He whispered. A sob escaped me as I stared at the perfect guy that was made for me, he didn't deserve this. Any of it. Strong arms encircled me as he pulled me into his chest.

"What if everything I knew was a lie? What if humans really did raise me? What am I supposed to say?" I whispered out. Damon's lips met mine monetarily before pulling away. A sad smile on his face.

"Then we figure that out when we get to it. Together" he stated. In that moment I held so much love for this guy.

"I love you" the words were out before I could stop them, I blushed deeply as his eyes darkened and grip on me tightened. "Damon, I love you" I said a second time trying to reassure him.

Damon's lips smashed to mine and he lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. The kiss was hot and possessive like he needed this. He pulled away. "I love you Ember Caulfied" he stated viciously before kissing me gain.

"I'm ready." I stated. He stared at me in shock.

"Are you sure? I don't want to rush into this." He said his eyes held love and intense lust as he stared at me.

"Damon, I wouldn't have said that I was if I wasn't" I said.

He growled and kissed me hotly again. Goddess knows what we did next...

A/N: That was chapter fifteen guys! So what'd you think of the rogue interrogation and the exchange? And Damon and Ember a fully mated! I'm sorry I made y'all wait so long but I had writers block!

I hope you liked it! Lemme know! Xoxo! (I don't write graphic love scenes, Btw)