Chapter 12;

Charlottes POV.

'Justin, can't I please know where you're taking me?' 

'No. Its all part of the surprise' He told me, amused.

It took a long drive, but when we got there, he took me outside in the cold, up a small pavement and stood me in the middle. He took off my blind fold, and I gasped. We were at this little cottage, with a little pond surrounded by trees. Every little bit was lit up with candels, and the pond had floating rose pettles.

'Its so- beautiful' I said, amazed.    

I looked up and Justin smiled at me. 'We have the place for tonight, Ryan's covering for me' He took my hand and walked me over to the pond. We sat on the edge of the pond and dipping our feet in the warm-ish water. We had been talking for about an hour when it started to get cold.    

Justin noticed me shivering and took my hand to take me inside. More petals led up the stairs and he led me to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed, while noticing our suitcases had beed brought up here.     

'So you did this all for me?' I said, bemused.     

'Of course'  He took a step closer to me, and cupped my cheek with his hand. 'I love you, Charlotte' he whispered.    

'I love you too, Justin'. He looked taken aback but then he crushed his face to mine, and kissed me with so much love. It started off sweet, but we ended up making out and it started to get really heated.    

I was layed on Justin, while we were kissing with so much passion. We hadn't kissed like this before- it meant more to both of us. I kissed down his neck, and he let out a small moan.    

The longer we stayed like this, the more intense this got, the more worried I got about having sex. I broke away from his very addictive kisses.    

'J-Justin. Stop'. He looked at me, with so much confusion. I looked down at his lips and they looked a little swollen as we were kissing for so long. I was 15, while Justin was nearing 17, and our kissing felt like it was leading to something more.    

I bit my lip, while he was waiting for an explanation. 'As much as I dont want this to stop- I'm only 15...' At first Justin still looked confused, but when it hit him as what I meant, he looked shocked.      'I didn't take you here for that- I-I guess- I-'     

I pressed my finger to his lips. 'Its okay, I know you didn't bring me here for that... but its not long away from my sixteenth... lets wait?'    

He sighed with relief and he cradled me into his arms. I looked down to see something sticking out his trousers- It made me smirk. I didnt say anything, but it kind of pleased me to know I made him feel that way. If I meant something to him, he'd wait till my birthday, im sure.     

I slept in his arms, feeling safer than I ever had before.