CHAPTER 69

Pain

"What do you mean she's fine?!!", RM grabbed their doctor's collar and shook him, "She was coughing up blood!!"

"S..sir", the doctor tried to free himself.

"Oppa", Kyungmin tried to stop him but Hyerin pulled her back.

"You're telling me there's nothing wrong with her?!!", RM muttered through gritted teeth.

"RM put him down", Jin tried to pull RM back.

"Are you joking me with me right now?!", RM shook the doctor before shoving him off, making him fall on the floor.

RM raked his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath trying to calm himself.

"I...I did all the checks on her", the doctor stuttered as he stood up, "And I can't find anything-"

"THEN LOOK AGAIN!!", RM growled angrily, "THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER!!"

"...neh sir..", the doctor bowed nervously.

"And if you don't find out what's wrong with her then I swear I'm going to....", RM tightened his jaw and stopped himself.

The doctor nodded nervously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie chincha. I feel fine", Soo Ah said as Dawon took her blood pressure. Soo Ah sat on the bed and watched Dawon anxiously double check everything, "Unnie?!"

"Ssh!", Dawon furrowed her brows as she finished taking her pressure.

"I'm fine", Soo Ah said again.

She really did feel fine. Which was strange since not even 3 hours ago she was coughing up blood. But the doctor and Dawon couldn't find anything wrong with her, no infectious diseases, clear X-ray and scan results, perfectly normal and healthy working body.

But unlike Soo Ah that just made Dawon and the others more nervous, no one just cough blood up for no reason.

Dawon sighed and shook her head, "I just don't understand."

"Because there's nothing wrong with me", Soo Ah pulled her arm to make her look at her, "See!", Soo Ah smiled brightly.

Dawon broke into a small smile, "You really feel ok?"

Soo Ah rolled her eyes, "You're worse than Namjoon."

"You were coughing up blood!", Dawon pointed out, "Of course we're going to be worried you babo!"

"Well I'm not coughing up any now am I?", Soo Ah sighed and took the covers off about to stand up.

"What do you think you're doing?!", Dawon pushed her back onto the bed.

"But unnie-"

"Shut it and rest!", Dawon ordered, "You've been through so much lately your body was probably tired that's why-"

"Exactly!", Soo Ah smiled, "You solved it!"

"Exactly!", Dawon imitated her, "So go to sleep!"

"arasso", Soo Ah mumbled,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The others stood up when Dawon stepped out.

"Is she ok?!", RM ran to Dawon.

"She's resting", Dawon replied, "Leave her for a bit ok."

RM sighed and nodded slowly.