Chapter 6

**Jungkook's POV**

It was nearing the time we planned to leave for the airport. I had just discovered that we were going to run there. What else did I expect? We can't just leave the RV at the airport for however long we're gone. 

" Jungkook, are you ready? " Jimin asked. I just noticed that everyone was already outside. I've been spacing out lately. 

" How do I carry him in a way that doesn't look like he's dead? " I asked. Jimin walked over to stand next to me. 

" Cross his arms li- " He began, reaching to grab his arms. 

" Don't touch. I'll do it. " I said, lightly smacking his hands away. Jimin chuckled, backing away a bit. 

" Okay, cross his arms over his chest and carry him like you usually would, but try to keep his face close to your chest. " He explained. I followed his instructions, lifting him up with ease. We exited the RV for the final time, planning on arriving elsewhere today. Jin still hasn't told me exactly where we're going. I ran with the group, being careful not to drop Taehyung. It had just gotten dark, so we still had a lot of time before we needed to be inside.

 We took our usual way through the city, traveling down dark alleyways that not many people entered. We paused for a moment, right next to the airport. I wonder what Taehyung is going to think about this. Is he going to be mad that I turned him and took him out of the country without his consent? I really didn't have another choice. He was going to go with us anyway. 

" We need to avoid contact with people as much as possible. We're going to enter and get our tickets from the machine, not the counter, and pray to the universe that we can worm Tae through security with the ' he's asleep' excuse. " Jin said, the whole group nodding along. I adjusted Taehyung's position in my arms before following the group into the building. Luckily, it was the night. There weren't a lot of people around right now. Jin got our tickets from the machine, handing two to me. 

" Can you put them in his hands. Mine are kind of full. " I said. He carefully placed the tickets under Taehyung's hands, handing out the rest of the tickets. We made our way up the escalators, arriving at the entrance to security. 

" Jungkook, you best be very persuasive.  " Yoongi said, taking the first steps towards the empty line. I got at the back of the line, knowing that this would cause a problem. If I can get him past security, there will be no more issues. I watched the whole group go through, walking through the metal detector. I took a deep breath, walking up to the line. 

" You're going to need to wake him up. " The man said, referring to Taehyung. This is where I become persuasive. 

" My boyfriend here has been having a lot of problems with sleep lately. This is honestly the first time I've seen him sleep decently in months. I know it causes inconvenience, but I really don't want to wake him up because I don't know if he will be able to fall asleep again. " I lied, giving the man a very sad, sympathy-inducing look. The brown contacts probably make me look more friendly. 

" It's against protocol to let you take him through while sleeping. " The man said, releasing a heavy sigh. 

" I know and I'm so sorry sir. It just breaks my heart to see him break down crying and having panic attacks due to his sleep issues. He's starting a medication soon, but I want to help him as much as I can until then. " I said. These are all straight up lies, but I need to get him through. Waking him up isn't really an option. 

" Fine. Just don't tell my boss about this. " He said with a loud sigh. I fake smiled and thanked him happily, entering the line. I kicked off my shoes, bending down to put them in the bucket. I didn't have anything else on me and I purposely put Taehyung in sandals. I walked through the metal detector, coming out perfectly fine. I forced my feet back into my shoes, joining the group. We walked towards our gate, sitting in the chairs while waiting for a plane to arrive. 

" I can't believe you actually managed to get him through security. " Jimin said, laughing. Hoseok was being quite quiet this whole trip. The plane rolled up to the terminal, the lady announcing for everyone to line up. I'm determined to get a window seat for Taehyung. We got in line, waiting to enter the plane. After what felt like hours of waiting, I was dodging my way down the thin airplane walkway, finding a decent seat. I decided to sit at the back, placing Taehyung in an open seat by the window. I sat down in the middle seat next to him, strapping the seatbelt over his lap before doing the same to myself. 

Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok sat in the row across from us while Jin sat in the open seat next to me. I leaned back, waiting for everyone to get in so the plane could take off. Once everyone was on the plane, the flight attendant went over the long and annoying safety speech. Then, the plane began to take off.

 I waited for the pilot to announce that we were allowed to lean our seats back before doing so. I lifted the arm that was separating Taehyung and me, leaning his head on my shoulder. I had planned to fake sleep with him to make this look less suspicious. I closed my eyes, leaning my head on top of his, pretending to sleep. I heard the flight attendants begin to come by, offering everyone snacks and drinks. I ' slept ' through it, waiting for this boring flight to be over. I refrained myself from leaping out of my seat when the pilot announced that we were landing. I felt the plane slowly begin to descend before a small bump signaled we were on the ground.

 I felt Jin ' wake ' me up, pretending to be groggy from sleep. In all actuality, I wasn't tired in the slightest. The plane rolled into the new terminal of whatever country we were in. I sighed in relief when I noticed it was still dark outside. Once the plane stopped, I unbuckled Taehyung and I's seat belts. I carefully lifted him out of the seat, exiting the plane. 

" He's going to be outside the airport waiting for us. " Jin said, referring to his friend once we were off the plane. We walked through the airport, this one is slightly more crowded than the other one.  Jin seemed to know where he was going, so I silently followed him. It looked like everyone else was doing the same thing. We exited the airport, Jin leading us to a man who looked to be about our age. 

" Seokjin! " The man said, walking over to hug Jin. 

" It's been a while, Namjoon. " Jin said while we all stood there awkwardly. He isn't at all what I expected. I've never actually met him before. I pictured a buff man that looked scary as hell to be leading this massive group. In reality, he had a very kind smile with deep dimples and looked like a normal person. He began to walk over and shook everybody's hand while we introduced ourselves. 

" Jungkook. " I said, not being able to shake his hand due to fear that I would drop Taehyung. He smiled at me before directing his gaze to Taehyung. 

" Ah, I've heard a lot about you both. " He said. 

" Were they good things? " I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

" For you? Half and half. For him, I heard he's very sweet and kind. It's very sad what happened to him. " He said, giving me a sympathetic look. I rolled my eyes, not knowing why I was getting annoyed. 

" I don't need your pity. I need you to help. " I stated, watching him widen his eyes. 

" Damn, you do have a bad temper. I plan on helping you so don't worry too much. " He said as I watched Jin glare at me from behind him. My first impression of this guy is that he has good leadership skills and is trustworthy. I just hope, that my impression is correct.