Reasons

Jimin's pov

"Why did she leave me ...I want her back , taehyungah" I cried and tae could do nothing than feeling bad.

"You know how much I love her but....but she says I don't...she didn't even give me ONE FUCKING CHANCE " I threw the Soju bottle in anger.

"Jiminah .. control...try to talk to her... now just go to sleep " he said forcing me to lay down on bed like how he, Jungkook , Jin  and RM have been doing past few weeks.

"Taehyungie ... you don't understand"I groaned in frustration.

"No one can understand better than me.. trust me ...it's really tough when the girl who changed you leaves you "he bit his lip.

"As far as I know Sarah ....she doesn't leave without reason....she is really professional in her work and you are also not just some work to her ....she definitely loves you... Everything happens for a reason " he told while covering me with comforter.

"Everything happens for reason...I am drunk but not an idiot " I chuckled a bit.

"Good night Jimin-ssi" he told switching of the lights.
________________________
I woke up  with a worst head ache but things doesn't matter much now..I go to work like machine return and spend the nights mourning the pain of being without her and in the morning I either wake up in one the friends house or the worst I wakeup in roads ... Sometimes I even hallucinate her ...I don't even know what I am living for...one might say it a stage of breakup ...but I think I am immune towards all these feelings.

I got ready and went to the nearest restaurant to eat breakfast.. because I never go to the places she lingered a lot the kitchen, our room, ...I don't go to our...no my house anymore

________________________

I entered the car checking out the schedule in my phone ... then suddenly I felt something in my head...a pistol?

"Who are you...what do you want" I asked the man wearing a hood .

"You are talking too much " he poked me with an injection harshly. I shouted in pain but then I blacked out.

_________________________________

"Wake up , wake up" some one was slapping my cheeks.

Usually in movies they show people waking up in a old dustfull rooms or some garage or something....but this was so not like that. The room was with lavender pink background and matching furnitures. I turned to see a cosy king size bed with some teddy bears and fluffy things. This is definitely a girls room.

"What are you looking at " the man punched my face making blood drip from my nose.

"Arrghhh... Who the fuck are you" I groan in pain and anger. I then found a familiar girls pic...the girl who came to my house begging to get back with me.

"Is that rose?...is she making you do this" he lifted my face and punched me again.

"Don't ever tell the name of my sister from that shitty mouth of yours" he shouted and aggressively beated me up .

"She ...she loved you more than anything in the world...look she stuck a photo of you in the ceiling so that she could wake up seeing you " he pulled my hair to make me look at the large image of me .

I some how felt bad for her ..I know how it feels when you are broken and I ...I was so bad ....I was so cruel back then.

"I am sorry " I said to him who was sobbing a little.

"Ohhh you are sorry now ...tell it directly to her then " he shrugged his hands in his pocket.

"Where is she?" I asked but then few people barged in .

"This woman was sneaking around the house sir " he said as he grabbed  person. I was fainting ..my vision was not clear.

But I know it's her

"Sarah" I muttered...she was looking bloodied just like me..how can they do this to her

"Your knight in shining armour is here too...both say to sorry to my little sister in heaven..but wait you are both meant to rot in hell " he hissed...that means she is dead huh? What have I done

"Kill me... your revenge and anger is on me.. don't even touch her " I told out as loudly as I could. I know I can't do anything I was down physically..I probably can't even walk right now.

"Why do you love her that much?? ...I don't understand one thing ...she is a hit women and you are a manwhore ... Indeed what a perfect match ? " He laughed sarcastically .

"Yep...it was made by me so why not ?" I heard another voice.. I turned to see a small short figure... yoongi.

"Who are you...catch him " they told while yoongi coolly dodged then and kicked their legs making them fall.

"Useless" he spoke as he twisted one of the person's hand, pulling out the pistol from the person's pocket.He then quickly shot few people around him .

Rose's brother was aiming at Suga now...I tried to indicate him ..but I was too weak ...I was slowly blacking out...the last thing I could see was that Sarah pounced on him , making him fall to the ground.

And then I heard a gun shot.........

To be continued
------------------------------------------
So yes it's gonna end real soon🙈