51; You like it, put a ring on it

CHAPTER 51

-

The sound of flowing water from the bathroom woken you up, a silent whimper escapes your lips as you can feel yourself being sore from last night. After the vision is clear, regaining the consciousness and tying your long brown hair into a messy bun, you get up from the bed to grab your silk robe, covering your naked body.

There is a bright smile on your face even though you just woke up from a deep slumber. After these past nights of having nightmares, you finally had a dream, last night. It's not just a dream but a beautiful one.

You getting married to Jimin, the love of your life.

Slowly and steadily with every step you take towards the bathroom, the dream starts to fade away, just leaving a small impression of it.

"Babe,"

His soft voice calling for you, upon entering the huge bathroom. "Mhm," you close the door behind, and place the towel on hook before undressing yourself.

Jimin immediately pushes close to his warm and naked body, placing a soft kiss on your neck under the hot running shower.

"Good morning," You speak against his lips, fluttering your eyes slowly.

Jimin smiles, tightening his grip around your hip, "It's indeed a good morning," he moves hands all over your body, reaching up your neck, finally. Taking it as your moment, you grab him by the waist and spank his ass, catching him off guard.

"Did I ever tell, you have a nice ass?" You grin cheekily, slamming him against the cold wall. Jimin giggles teasingly, "You like my ass?"

"Totally!" You wink.

Jimin bites his bottom lip, watching you turn around to grab some body wash. He eyes you shamelessly, from head to toe. The water dripping down your beautiful body, making your skin shine.

"I like- no love your ass," Jimin puts out his hand to squeeze your firm butt but you are fast enough to slap them away. A sad frown making its way to his wet plump lips and eyes flicker slightly.

"Well that's too bad, this ass is off limits." You announce suddenly, pressing your lips into a thin line and controlling yourself from not bursting into laughter.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me clearly," I say, flipping your hair, turning around only to see a horrified expression plastered on his beautiful face. His wet silver hair are now a bit longer, falling messily over his forehead.

"But why?" Jimin whines, trying to get a hold of you but you scoot away even though the place under the shower is not that vast. Jimin doesn't like when you do like this.

You rub the loofah all over your body, enjoying the fruity scent of the body wash. It's one of Jimin's favourite, and since Jimin smell like this, it became your favourite too.

"You like it," You pat on your butt, eyeing him teasingly, "put a ring on it." wiggling your fingers in front of his face, making him fluster.

His face turning pink as he rubs the back of his neck, nervously. You grin, turning your back totally against him busy cleaning your body.

Jimin jumps out of the shower, wrapping a white fluffy bathrobe around his toned body. His mind stuck at one thought now, propose you as soon as possible, offically.