9. Let Get down to Business To stop and defeat the galra

* if it isn't obvious what i did there because that all there gonna be in this chapter

In the kitchen
Everybody was eating, waiting for Allura and Lance to appear but never came. " Coran, we're are they?" Said shiro " don't worry, just having a bonding time" said coran. The open, appearing Allura and Lance joking about something. " Bonding already" said shiro happy that they getting along, including hunk and pinge but Keith just growler feeling jealous. " Oh yes, lance was telling me all about his family and human culture" said Allura " she tough me how to speak altean and"-" ok we get it ... You two have soooo much fun" said Keith angry " aw Keith to be like that, she can share" said shiro teasing his little brother " SHIRO! They're cousins!" said Keith embarrassed " But you do like him don't you" said shiro smirked.
" Now now, let not start an argument" said coran " so what are we gonna do today" said hunk. Coran check on his schedule but... They was nothing to do, all the training was completed, the practice, the bonding was yesterday... They got nothing. " Well this never happened before" "What is it" said shiro " they nothing for schedule" " Nothing everything has been down for planet we are going to visit"
" So what are we going to do now" How about training" said Keith " no, since the training area mysteriously malfunction out of nowhere" everybody immediately look at Keith except lance. ( I wonder why)
" Why is everyone look at me" " because you were the last one in the training area" said pidge " it don't mean i destroy it" said Keith yelling " hey hey let's not start a fight is the least we need know" said Shiro " great so what do we do now "said pidge. " well can try something productive until we can fix the problem" said allura. While everyone finish there meal " well maybe me and pidge can help in fixing the glaciator" said hunk "Good idea we can work on it now " said coran, pidge and hunk went with him. Shiro and allura look at each eath other knowing the opportunity.

" allura do you want to planned the training for when we come to Aersi planet?" said shiro while pretending " well sure I'll glad to help a fellow paladin of mine" said allura playing along and standing up off to the table with shiro, leaving Keith and Lance alone. Gay awkward in coming.
Keith knew want they planning, but there no going back, but may as well try bond with the enigma that is lance

Keith pov
"So.... do you want to do something " can be more awkward keith! " well since is just us" said lance just so casual just CASUAL so nonchalan about this, didn't he hated me, ok this new lance is starting to get me at my nerve " i ... don't know, do YOU have any ideas" i said " well there I want to show you something ... But don't tell anyone " said lance with serious expression, he kinda look cute. STOP IT KEITH. why I'm acting this way, I'm so sure he already told hunk, he just wanted the last person to tell. I'm gonna keep my guard up, because im sure has something planed for me, it just acting weird, why he so nice to me all of a sudden?

No pov
They went to lance's room but lance to wait for him outside, then 15 minutes later he came in with a very very old book "hear it is " said lance while holding a book " is that your diary wow you're getting cheesey now" said keith trying to insulted lance " no you fucking idiot is an old album I just found" said lance ".... why would you speed time with me watching old album photos" said Keith slowey getting irritated " um... yeah .... I mean allura told that I need time with you because your my life guard- wait he know- and you, I been mostly an asshole to you and a wanna fresh start, I'm sorry if came wrong, I was trying to get your attention, I mean you the best pilot in Harrison and wanted to impress you but all I did was being mean to you so... I really want to be friend with you" said lance he so cute, of course I forgive WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAID
"and if your going to be life guard, you gonna need some sense if humor"
And there there the asshole I know and love . .... .... WAIT LOVE I DON'T LOVE-