Chapter 7

**Jungkook's POV**

We followed this Namjoon guy to a van that was surrounded by bodyguards and had its own driver.

" We need to get you guys to the houses before it becomes daytime. " He said as one of the bodyguards opened the door for us. I got in first, setting Taehyung on my lap to make room for everyone else. Namjoon got in the front seat next to the driver. 

" Where are these houses? " Jimin asked, being the first to actually speak besides Jin. The car began to move, taking us to our destination. 

" They are all in the same area. I got you guys two duplexes that are right next to each other. The windows are already covered, so don't worry about that. They are fairly small compared to what you guys are used to, but they are nice. " He explained. 

" So we only have four houses? " Jin asked. 

" I was going to have Jimin and... Yoongi? " He looked at Yoongi for confirmation, receiving a nod in response. 
" I was going to have them live together because I heard they are a couple. " He said. Jimin and Yoongi seemed happy with this. 

" Jin and Hoseok are living alone. Jungkook and unconscious boy are going to live together. " He finished, everyone seemed pleased with the housing. 

" Unconscious boy has a name. " I stated, glaring slightly at the back of Namjoon's head. 

" I know. I just wanted to mess with you because your reactions are funny. " He said. I'm going to shove this guy out of the car. I rolled my eyes, returning to silence as Jin laughed at Namjoon's actions. Of course, he would think it's funny. The car pulled up to a gated community of duplexes, entering through the gate. The driver parked the car next to the curb in between two of them. Everyone began to pile out of the car.

 I claimed the one on the far right without saying anything. I carried Taehyung up to the door, waiting to be able to go inside. Namjoon walked over and unlocked the door, placing the key in my hand before leaving to help everyone else. They were claiming theirs as well. I entered the building, pleased with the layout at first glance.

 It was a small, well-decorated room with two white couches and a few white chairs set in a square shape around a white coffee table. It hard dark, hardwood floors with a fluffy white rug under the table in the center of the room. There was a closet at the back of the room, along with a bar stool section that would be looking out a window if it wasn't covered. There was a small, electric fireplace on the left wall, along with a light brown stand with a TV on it.

 Next to the stand, there was a set of stairs with a glass railing. There were only two rooms upstairs. One was a bathroom and the other was a bedroom. The bedroom was also white themed except for the black bed in the middle of the room. I walked over and laid Taehyung on the bed, stretching my arms. I crouched down next to the bed, taking Taehyung's limp hand in my own. 

" We're in a nice place now where we're safe and protected, baby. The only thing I need is for you to wake up. " I said to him, relieved that I can finally talk to him without everyone thinking I was insane. I carefully checked his mouth again, sighing sadly. There aren't any fangs yet. They are the next thing that would appear physically. I heard the door behind me open, not even bothering to look back. A hand placed a large bottle along with a spray bottle on the side table next to me. 

" Jin told me to force you to go shopping for clothes to fill your empty closet with him. " Namjoon's voice appeared behind me. 

" Tell him I'm staying here. I'll go when Taehyung is awake to come with me. " I said, hearing him sigh before he crouched beside me. 

" You don't know when that's going to be. My guards are already outside each of your places on the front and back of the house. He'll be safe here. " He said, placing a credit card on the bed next to me. 

" Just tell Jin to get a few plain things. I'll cycle through them and shop with Taehyung. " I said. I don't want to leave him here by himself. He's already going to be scared to wake up in a foreign place. I don't want to worsen that by not being here. 

" How long has he been unconscious for? " Namjoon asked. 

" A little over a month and a half. Its the middle of November. I'm scared he's going to miss his birthday. I promised I'd celebrate it with him. " I ranted, not caring that I didn't really know this person. 

" When's his birthday? From what Jin said, he just started turning. " He said. I nodded, confirming Jin's statement. 

" The very end of December. " I stated. I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder. 

" You aren't as bratty as Jin made you out to be. You actually seem very caring. " He said. I sighed, not responding to his words. 
" I'll convince Jin to let you stay here. Just promise me that you won't lock yourself in here. I want to get to know you. " He said, standing up to leave. I turned to him, giving him a weak smile before nodding. He exited the room, softly shutting the door. I sighed, returning my attention to Taehyung. 

" He seems nice, don't you think? " I said, caressing his cheek gently. I don't even know if he can hear me, but that's not going to stop me. I smiled to myself, imagining his expression when he sees the house.
" You're really going to like this place. You will like the contemporary design. " I said, sighing at the silence. I remembered seeing a black, curvy looking bookcase downstairs. He really likes to read. I stood up, keeping my eye on him while picking up the items Namjoon left on the side table. I exited the room, making my way towards the bathroom. I set the things down on the counter before returning to his side. 

" I feel more relaxed now than I have since that night. At least now I know that you're going to wake up. I feel so refreshed that it's a matter of when not if. " I said, stroking his hair gently. I know I need to be patient, but waiting for him is killing me. 
" I know you can't control this, darling. If there's any way to speed it up from your side, please do because I can't wait to talk to you again. To hear you laugh and see you smile. Hell, I don't even know if you are hearing any of this. I could very well be talking to myself. " I said, chuckling softly. I smiled, climbing on the bed to lay next to him. I laid on my side, wrapping my arms around his thin frame. 

" I can't wait to feel you cuddle me back like you used to. " I mindlessly spoke, continuing to play with his orange locks. I buried my face into his neck, taking a deep breath. 
" It's funny because you still smell so damn alluring to me, but I don't get instincts to drink from you anymore. We don't have to worry about my stupidity causing another one of those incidents. " I said, frowning slightly at the memory of attacking him. When my eyes clouded red, only to go back to normal to see him unconscious underneath me. I promised myself that I would never hurt him like that again. It wasn't me who hurt him this time, but I sincerely believe it was my fault. He may very well hate me because of that. I promised I wouldn't let them hurt him but failed. I shook my head, trying to get rid of these thoughts. 

" I need to think positive. You wouldn't ever hate me, right? " I spoke into the silence even though I knew I wouldn't get a response. I sighed softly, letting my head lean against his. 

" You won't hate me. " 

**AUTHORS NOTE**

hello 

so they are in the unnamed country because I haven't decided which one for myself yet oops 

how are you guys enjoying the story :D 
I really hope you like it because I'm enjoying writing it

Namjoon has finally made his appearance! I know you have been waiting for him, I just needed to wait until the right time to put him in 

I'll be back soon with another chapter :3 Love you guys!

-Eu