Lloyd Needs to Chill

Your POV:

My parents stared at me with wide eyes by the time I finished my story. I had shortened it and had left out a couple of details, but they caught the gist of what I was trying to say. The whole table went silent in anticipation. They wanted to hear my parents' reaction to what I had told them. I look away, feeling as though they'd tell me something I didn't want to hear.

"Well, can't say we expected all that to happen while we were gone. I'm...I'm proud of you, Y/N," my father smiles at me, showing that his words were genuine. I felt my heart lift out of happiness. Honestly, I was shocked! I expected them to yell at me for neglecting the house and putting myself in danger.

"You are?"

"Of course we are! You're living in London, have friends, this giant mansion, servants, and you're a goddess! It's all unreal and absolutely amazing! You've accomplished so much, and it makes me feel bad that we were never there to experience it with you." My mother smiles sadly. I could see clearly that she now regretted not being there for me for most of my life. My father shared the same expression she had. I smile at them and stand up. I pull them both into a hug.

"Hey, don't be getting all sad on me now."

"There's just one thing that I'm concerned about," my mother adds. I raise a brow.

"And that is?"

"About those demons...isn't that dangerous?"

I can't help but laugh loudly, catching them off guard. It takes a moment for me to calm myself down. I clear my throat before responding to my worried company.

"It's really not as bad as you think. Sebastian's a little...mean, but he's harmless...to me."

"That's not very reassuring. Is there a way we can meet them?"

I remain silent for a moment, thinking about my next course of action.

"I can try. I'm not exactly sure where they are at the moment, though. I'll be back in a bit." I teleport to the Phantomhive Manor. As expected, they were nowhere in sight, and I didn't have any way to track them down. I let out a disappointed sigh, but before I could head back to my place, a sudden hand slaps me hard across the face.

"Uh, ow!" I glare at the man responsible, only to be met with Lloyd's stern look. He looked like my parents when they were angry.

"I told you literally ten minutes ago not to tell them, and what did you do?"

I chuckle nervously with a crooked smile.

"I told them." I rub your cheek gently in hopes the small sting would fade.

"Exactly! I'm not gonna say when, but I'm gonna freaking assault you with pillows at full force, so you best watch yourself, missy." With that, he disappeared. I felt a chill roll down my spine hearing that threat. Paranoid, I return to my parents, who where enjoying a conversation with the others.

"Okay, so I can't find the Hell spawns for you guys to meet, but you really shouldn't worry about them. They really are nice...at times."

They sigh.

"If you say so. We just want you to be safe."