You're Serious?!

Yoongi fainted right there and then, almost falling into the pools of blood. As he was about to fall, Hoseok rushed in, skidding on blood and catching him just in time. "Phew, I made it. Now." He turns around to face Y/N, a Cheshire cat smile on her face.

"I only heard a bit before Yoongi fainted, but do you really, truly want to stay with him?" Hoseok points an accusing finger at Jin.

"Ah Hobi, I feel so hurt. After all, we've known each other for quite a while, have we not?" Jin looks at Hoseok. Hoseok starts getting angrier by the minute, Jin's sickening smile makes him want to kill Jin on the spot.

"Shut your trap, you murderer, this is between me and my ruby." "See but I thought I was only Yoongi's ru--" "YOU GET THE POINT CHILD!!" Hoseok screeches to make her shut up

"Y/N, he'll kill you if your not careful." The Hoseok lowers his head to get close to Y/N's ear, and he whispers, "Jin was the one that killed Jiwoo." Y/N's brows raise at the last statement.

Jiwoo was the second mother figure in her life and helped fill in the older sister spot as well. All Y/N knew at the time was that Jiwoo was killed by some unknown gangsters. But now hearing that her beloved psycho killed her older sister, she felt torn.

She turns around to face Jin, looking at him dead in the eyes. "Honey?" "Yes, Baby?" "Is it true you killed Jiwoo? Hobi's older sister?" At the mention of the familiar name, Jin feels himself stiffen and lose his sense of rationality.

He stares intensely back at Y/N, forming escape plans in the back of his head whilst answering, "And if I did?" They have a mini staring contest, contemplating what to do with each other.

They were so absorbed that they didn't notice Hoseok sneaking up behind Jin, a dagger in hand, ready to kill. "JIN LOOK OUT!!" Y/N yells as Jin turns around. Hoseok's right hand held the dagger and Jin pushed that hand away. Jin twists the left Hoseok's left arm, making Hoseok groan in pain. He recovers quickly and brings back up the right hand yet again, trying to stab Jin.

Y/N runs up next to Hoseok and disarms the dagger. "Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" "What I've always wanted to do." And with those words, Y/N plunges the knife into Jin's left leg.

Jin grunts in pain as he tries to back away from Y/N. "So my baby has finally turned on me, huh?" "I was never yours to begin with, I just stuck around for fun." Y/N answers as she lunges forward, taking a stab at Jin's forearm.

Jin bites his thick bottom lip, trying his hardest not to cry out in pain as Y/N attempts to murder him. Jin tries to scramble up and run away, but Y/N is relentless, and continues to stab at Jin.

Blood is flowing out of every wound she makes, but Jin starts to notice something. Y/N may be stabbing him, but if she wanted things to end sooner she would've gone for the heart.

Inside Y/N's mind, it was chaos. She was angry, yet sad at the same time. She wanted to avenge a long lost older sister, yet she'd have her lover's blood on her hands if she did. She already lost one person, why must she lose another?

Suddenly, there's no more wild swinging and stabbing. The dagger clatters to the ground as Y/N drops on her knees and starts sobbing. Jin hears her murmuring, "No more. Just stop. I don't need anyone else leaving. Don't leave me. Not again."

Jin winces as the wounds start taking their full toll on his body, but he crawls over to the broken girl. He sits up and envelopes her body in his chest.

He strokes her blood-crusted hair with his calloused hands. She looks up and starts pounding at his chest with her fists, whilst screaming, "YOU MURDERER!! YOU KILLED JIWOO!! THE ONLY SISTER FIGURE I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!! YOU STOLE SOMEONE PRECIOUS FROM ME!!" but the swirl of emotions take over her, and she quiets down.

"Yet why is it that I just can't bring myself to kill you?" She whispers the last part, the strength draining from her as she falls limp in Jin's arms. Jin looks down at the exhausted girl in his arms.

He felt confused himself, how he could get so attached to someone. He cradles her in his arms and pulls out his phone. "Jackson, get your ass over to the jailhouse, and bring the big car with you. We need a lot of space."

As he finishes his call, he looks down at Y/N. A soft expression appears on his face as he answers her.

"I don't know, baby. Why can't you kill me? You have all the right to."

We are over 150 votes and halfway to 3K reads. This book has about two more chapters left till it ends. I have to admit, I didn't think I'd get this far. If you want a sequel, I don't plan on doing one in fear of butchering it. But I will do special request chapters that require some stuff. But I'll tell you about the special requirements for special request chapters in the last part of the book. Till then!🤗