Muah

Laying on Jumin luscious sofa my eyes thought to stay open, moving to my phone I turn it on "Friends please" I cry as I raise my hand over my head to read my phone, Zen starts to talk about his beautiful face. As much as I wanted him to continue I had to change the subject.

Mc: That's not important.. Elizabeth is missing!

Zen: ???

Jumin suddenly joins the chat I sit up immediatley and hoping to get some decent information, he informs Zen on what's happened then turns his attention to me.

Jumin: Mc... Your still at the penthouse right?

Mc: Okay, Jumin! You'll find her. I know you will.

I let out a sigh falling back on the sofa, I see him say good bye and smile before rolling over. He leaves to fast and I'm stuck talking to Zen, however big his hate for Elizabeth is, he still seemed to care for the fur ball

---Time Skipppppp---

I hear the door click and quickly sit up turning to look towards the door excitedly "I'm sorry for coming home so late... You were safe." He makes his way to the other side of the sofa and sits down. "What about elizabeth?" My voice was gentle as I watch his face turn cold and he sighs "I couldn't find her." He starts to talk about her. I move closer to him "I wish this were a dream." I grab his hand and pull him into a hug "Jumin... Dont be so sad we'll find her." He hugs me back tightly and I close my eyes snuggling into him "Yes, we will" the moment we pull out of the hug my heart twangs from his sad expression. "How do I express how I'm feeling right now?" He grabs my hand and I reach up to hold his hand on mine, our fingers knowingly weaved together. "Mc, can't you stay a bit longer" I fall into his despair filled eyes and slowly reply "I'll be here until you feel better. Jumin. You can trust me." He places my hand on my lap and thanks me.

After a little while a nock echeos through the house and a guard is welcomed in "Mr. Han, Miss Sarah has come for you." his face turns from sorrow to disgust. I was reluctant to let this woman in, in fear that I'd get her, but I looked up at Jumin a graceful smile on my lips. After short discussion me and Jumin allowed Sarah in just for the information. A pink haired woman stood in the door with stars in her eyes "I, sarah , am here so everything will be solved!" She squeals. I move alittle out of her view and spot the coffee machine, my body obviously craving caffeine to stay awake began to punish me as Sarah Jumin argument in the back as turned to a blur. I look towards Jumin and then at Sarah "I will see the photo first."

"Photo" I mumble quietly, the pink haired woman runs into the house and hugs jumins arm. Jumin keeps all eye contact away from what she was drawing his attention to "But who is this woman?" she huffs as we meet eye contact Jumin turns away from me alittle "Just show me the photo"

"Your hidden lover?" I hear her anger in her voice, my eyes wide by her words. I composed myself before leaning on the counter behind me and shake my head "It's nothing like that... First show us the photo of Elizabeth" She takes a few steps towards me her gaze piercing, I tilt my head "Oh my, look at that girl lying through her teeth!" I was prepared to make things get dirty. Quickly she stomps towards me " What the hell are you doing in my fiance's house in the middle of the day?" I put up my hand to keep her away, not for my sake but hers, when Jumin finally spoke "...Who's whose fiance?" She quickly snaps, like a trained puppy, around and runs towards him "Jumin, no need to be shy. I know everything~" She looks over her shoulder "I'm sure she's just a hook up." Her gaze was like I was trash and I sighed heavily ignoring her. However it was Jumin who was scowling at her "Alright, alright. Don't look at me like that~" She finally agrees to show the photo she hides the picture from me, like some childish game, I didn't need to see the picture, Jumin's face said it all "It's elizabeth." She chirps thinking highly of herself.

"Unfortunately, it's not." I watch as sarah shoves the picture closer into his face trying to convince him. I start to feel dizzy and hold myself up so I don't do anything, there voices become even more faded and I turn around to hold the counter. They were to much into there argument to notice, i listened as much as I could. "Is it because of that woman?" I look over my shoulder to see Sarah pointing at me "Mc? You ok?" Jumin questions as I hold myself up and nod, my eyes weak and tired. "If you think your going to get a frada bag by being with him, make sure I don't catch you!" She shouts, her manicured hands were crossed in front of her, and I sighed "I'm Jumins friend. Please watch what you say" after speaking I move to excuse myself. I make my way to the toilet and splash my face with water and dry it with Jumin's towel, "He uses this towel and I put it on my face?!" I could smell him on it, shaking my head I brushed myself off. I walk back into the room and Jumin smiles at me and then returns to the fight. "A couple million, is that what you want?" I stop walking when I hear Jumin say those words, I see Sarahs face light up "Jumin... I think you're too emotional right now. Are you okay...!? I grab the back of his suit to turn him around. He looks over his shoulder and answers "I'm fine. Mc."

"Can you write me a check right now?" She chirps from behind Jumin. I roll my eyes, and I wanted the frada bag, "Th-then... about 3 million." I shoot a death stare at her and she looks at me then back up to Jumin and pouts begging him "...Got you." I widen my eyes and smile a-little, Jumin's words were so teasing they even caught me off guard, whereas Sarahs face scrunches up "You were messing with me?!" She shouts

"Yes" Jumin replys directly. They fight more and I lean on jumin, almost as he was my support, "Mc is not and average girl" I feel him move slightly so he could hold me up. The fight ongoing, they were shouting loud and the next thing I noticed I'm pulled into his chest, "Mc, I'm sorry." My brain was putty at this point but I still manage to pull my eyebrows to be furrowed "And... I was going to do it soon anyways." His large hands grab my waist and he leans down carefully tilting my head up to his "Ju-Jumin?!" I'm soon made aware of what was going to happen, he shushes me and looks at my cheecks "Your blushing." I look into his eyes completely surprised as a kiss is placed on my lips. The door slams from behind "Your lips are so warm and soft" I start to blush imensly, he looks towards the door and back at me "You're cute, Mc" He lets go of me and I stand there still my mind malfunctioning, it seemed like, before blinking back into sense. "Jumin... can we really do this?" I look into his eyes, they were filled to the brim with passion, he looked away "I wanted to kiss you from the first moment I saw you." He apologizes. Glancing back at me he replys calmly "But I don't regret what I did" this is what I wanted all along, but it didn't feel right, not with Jumin's missing piece. "Is this appopriate... when Elizabeth is missing?" His warm hands clutch my hands.

"This had nothing to do with that." He fidgets with my sleeves "It's my emotions" his words were a reaction cause me to smile up at him "I want you. And I want you to want me too." That's it, that's all I could take, I loved this man and as relief left me my body fell "Ju-Jumin... I'm go-going... down-" I fall into his chest.

---Jumin POV---

I watch as her eyes flicker, "is this her narcolepsy?" I think to myself, she quietly stutters "Ju-Jumin... I'm go-going down-" She falls into my chest to which I support her. I stare at the petite girl curled up in my arms "Mc?" I whisper stroking her hair alittle, she doesn't wake. Looking up towards m the bed I carefully pick her up into the bridal carry. I move towards the bed , leaning I place her on the bed only to see her tight grasp on my top. "Mc, can you let go for me?" I grab her arms and try to pull them off my shirt, she makes a annoyed noise, quickly I look down to see her scrunching up her face. "Mc? Are you waking up?" She slowly nods her head I smile at her and then ask her "Can you let go off my top" She shakes her head. She could make me fall deeper in love with her as I reply polietly "Mc, I'm taking your hands off" she opens her eyes and looks towards me, her eyes lathered with sleep, she removes her hands and rubs her eyes with them "Sorry Jumin" She reply's I smile at her, trying to hide my all time love for her before kissing her forehead