The kids aren't alright (Luke x ftm!reader)

Percy Jackson
*Based off only the first Percy Jackson Book.*
You sat on top of Half-Blood Hill, trying to calm down. The stars shone brightly tonight and the breeze was perfect. It felt so calming to be outside. Your mind slipped into a daze and you spaced out.
You focused on what happened today. Chiron mentioned that you shouldn't wear my binder during archery loudly in front of everyone. Now, all the Ares kids made fun of you every time you passed them. Words flooded through your head, one particular Area kid came to mind,
"No wonder your godly parent hasn't claimed you! I bet they are embarrassed to have you as their child."
You pulled your knees to your head and mumbled to yourself, "Well, maybe I don't want my jerk of a dad to claim me."
"Why? Any god would be lucky to have a son like you." You jumped up in surprise. There sitting only two feet away from you, was a blond haired boy. A scar ran up his face and his piercing blue eyes twinkled in the dark.
You sighed in relief and punched his arm. "Don't ever scare me again." You growled.
You took a deep breath calming yourself again and looked at the sky. The stars twinkled and smiled.
Luke moved closer to you and put his arm around you. "Hey, want to talk about it? I know Ares cabin is being rude about it, but ignore them. Their just cowards who get off on being jerks to other cowards."
You smiled lightly, but it disappeared. "Wait. How do you know? Only the Ares cabin was there." You froze and suddenly you let out a loud groan. You threw my head back into the tree you were leaned up against. "Great. Who else knows?"
Luke sighed and looked away. "The whole camp knows." You lifted your head off the tree and brought it back as hard as you could. It burned, but the feeling was almost addicting. You had a craving to do it again.

Luke lifted his arm up to bring you head away from the tree. "Hey, will you stop? You're going to hurt yourself." You shrugged.
"What does it matter? The Ares kids wish death upon me anyway." You whispered and closed your eyes. You leaned your head against Luke's arm behind your head.
You listened to the silence between you and the leaves rustling as the wind blew.
You began to open my eyes when you felt a knee on the other side of me. Your eyes shot open and Luke looked nervous. He was on your lap. He moved his arm so your head was held in his hand. His other hand made it way to the back of your neck. He gave you a reassuring grin and moved forward. "Because if you're dead, how will you be my boyfriend?"
You panicked and tried to move away. "What?" Luke rolled his eyes and pulled your head forward.
He kissed you with passion and after a few seconds of surprise, you did also.
He pulled away and barried his head into your neck. "I like you, y/n."
You hugged him and whispered. "I like you too."
Extended ending
It was the end of the summer. It was time for you to go home for school, but you couldn't wait until next year. After getting everything packed from the Hermes cabin, which you still haven't been claimed, you headed out to find Luke to say good bye. You froze when you heard yelling. When you found what the noise was coming from, you gasped.
Percy was being rushed into the Big House from the woods, you dropped your bags and ran to help in anyway you could.
Annabeth and Chiron had everything taken care of before you could help. Chiron had you wait in the hallway after Percy woke up. It was only a few minutes, but Chiron came out again and he gave you a worried look. "Y/n. Come. We must speak."
You nodded and followed behind his big body.
We walked around camp and he asked if Luke seemed to have any hard feeling towards Percy. You shook your head. They seemed to be good friends. Almost BEST FRIENDS if anything.
"Well, there seems to be a side of him we didn't know about."
The next set of news Chiron said shocked and upset you beyond anything ever has.