Chapter: 2

*nika*

After cleaning my face and applying makeup to my face, I walked out the bathroom. To my luck Tay was sleep on the bed. I took that as an advantage to go back home to my moms house. I wasn't about to sleep with him after that. That being said I packed my bag with clothes for school tomorrow and something to sleep in.

Him: Fuck is you going?

I jumped at the sound of his voice and turned around.

Me: To my fucking house. Go back to sleep, damn.

Him: Yeen learn shit? You still gotta attitude with me, Ian got no problem putting yo ass in the damn hospital.

I rolled my eyes, I don't have time for his shit.

Him: Imma pop them shits outta them sockets on my mama, keep rolling them.

Me: You know something Tay? Your a fucking bitch.

He let out a dry laugh.

Him: Bitch, Ian begging you to stay here. Get tf out if you wanna leave bitch, and when yo mama find out what kinda useless hoe you are, don't come to me bitch.

Me: Nigga you useless, if Yeen had a bitch cleaning yo shit up your house would be equivalent to a damn ghetto hood party. I guess that's all you know though, Yeen nun but a ghetto hood nigga.

He laughed and shook his head.

Him: Yea? Bet, this "ghetto hood nigga" will fuck your shit up.

Me: Your a waste of fucking time and space.

Him: Stop bitching. You always wanna talk like you big and shit, but once I put you in your place it's a problem? If you gonna be a bitch once some shit pop off, don't act like you bout that life. You smoking dick if you think imma let you walk all over me without putting you in your fucking place like that. You know who yo daddy is, I buy you all the shit you want, I put a roof over yo head and I'm the one giving you that pipe every fucking night, I'm the one making sure you got food in yo stomach and clothes on yo back.

I rolled my eyes. I really didn't care.

Me: Goodbye.

Him: Bitch how many times you finna say bye?

Me: Nigga I only said it once....

He shrugged.

Him: But you still here.

He replied back in a duh tone. I shook my head walking downstairs and leaving.

____________________________

I knocked on the door to my moms house hoping she was awake. I do have a key but she wasn't expecting me, I didn't wanna scare her. I heard footsteps coming down the steps and the door open.

Me: Oh good, your up.

Her: Um yea, why did you knock on the door? You have a key.

Me: Yea I know, I didn't wanna just show up like that though. I haven't been here for a while.

Her: Mm, that's right, you been with your boyfriend.

I rolled my eyes at what she said. She doesn't like Tay but she lets me do what I want. Well it's not that she doesn't like him, she just doesn't think he's responsible enough to have me.

Her: Don't give me that look. Why you here anyways, you supposed to be with him.

Me: Yea well we got into an argument.

Her: Hmm, whelp.

I sighed.

Me: Mama can I just stay here please. I don't wanna talk about it.